1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SHOCKING: Calvin Murphy speaks about LeBron's mom!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dream Shake 81, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dream Shake 81

Late last week rumors began to spread that LeBron James' mom (PICTURES), Gloria James, had sex with her son's teammate Delonte West. The bizarre story claimed to explain the Cleveland Cavaliers' poor play and unexpected collapse in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. While an attorney for King James has formally denied the "idiotic and 'off the wall'" speculation (which appears to have absolutely no legitimate foundation), one former player is speaking out to the contrary.
    Here is the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/20/calvin-murphy-lebron-jame_n_583135.html

Article:

Basketball Hall of Famer Calvin Murphy took to the airwaves Wednesday night and became the most high-profile person to date to back the rumors. "It ain't no rumor," he told a Houston ESPN Radio station, calling the claims "absolutely true" and "absolutely horrifying." He went on:

"Unfortunately, my sources in the NBA tell me that it's absolutely true. My sources, and they're legit, tell me that the only people that didn't know it was happening was LeBron and me."

Murphy, who was once accused of sexually abusing five of his 14 daughters (who were fathered with nine different women, only one of whom he married), says James "may take time off." He also claims "there was another party... that West wasn't the only" man involved in the alleged affair.

2. IamKhan

IamKhan Rookie

WTF? Shaq?

3. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Come on Calvin. Even if you did hear something, keep your mouth shut. I don't see any point to coming out with this, other than trying to grab attention.

4. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

5. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

pics of her?

6. Dream Shake 81

I know! Shaq did buy LeBron a car for his Bday (just speculation but, shaq did go through a divorce.)

7. Dream Shake 81

Great, now we have no chance at getting Lebron..... lol

8. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

I'll speak about LeBron's mom, if you know what I'm sayin'!

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Well I guess Calvin forgot that LeBron is changing his number next year even if he came here.

10. Raven

Raven Member

Choo! Choo!

11. MandM's

MandM's Member

man rockets have no chance at lebron. mom situation true or not

12. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

She looks like Lebron. Same nose and features, Delonte must love her personality because she's not hot by any means.

13. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Sorry - I'm not saying it's NOT true....but I refuse to buy into this story until there's some legit backing. Calvin Murphy hearing about it from people he knows, people he's not naming or placing....not enough for me.

If it is true......gawd. One of the biggest gamechangers in the NBA to come off the court. This sits with Isiah getting blackballed from the Dream Team for icing Jordan in his first ASG or the MJ gambling/suspension/baseball rumors.

Evan

14. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

What do you want? Lebron, Delonte and Mama James to confirm it? That's not going to happen. And he's not giving up his sources for obvious reasons. I thought it was true from the first reports of this story. Obviously, LeBron is going to deny it. Huge blow to Mr. Ego for everyone to find out about this story. Freaking hilarious I must say.

15. hoyarocketsfan

this reminds of of the "jim jackson slept with t-mac's wife and that's why he got traded so fast and t-mac had personal issues" rumor from like 2005.

It's funny when you hear these rumors because some people are always SO sure they are true because their source is so good.

I'm even more inclined to believe tmac's wife than lebron's mom.

16. Dream Shake 81

Oh-yea. Guaranteed lawsuits, huge ego blow, this is the type of crap that ruins a players career. A personality changer. I would not be suprised if Delonte never plays in the NBA again, gets shot 3-4 times, Delonte's mom goes missing, Shaq has a heart attack, and Bron's mom has another son and names it "LeBronte"

17. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

So would Delonte make Lebron call him daddy?

18. djimi

djimi Member

i literally LMAO when i read this (i'm a bit out of touch about news in the NBA especially things not Rockets related) but still, gimme a break, firstly this dont even deserve to be discussed in here, it clearly reads "Houston Rockets 2010 : Game Action & Roster Moves". anyway let it rest, do you really care who did who? to me LBJ lost to a good veteran defensive team; the Celtics, everyone is shocked because who would have thought a team which throughout the season was considered too old come out and dominate in the playoffs. even Superman cant do anything about it. i only have one thing to say about the Boston Celtic, they are very lucky to have Tom Thibodeau as their defensive coach, damn how i wish he was still around.

19. Dream Shake 81

Just imagine the locker room jokes that MUST be going on.

20. Dream Shake 81

I agree, my bad. - I did relate how Lebron would not want to come here even more now (roster moves I guess)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.