1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[shhh! Let's hide!] Democratic debate Saturday night!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

i never put anyone on ignore. half of my enjoyment on clutchfans is from seeing weirdos like you have meltdowns. just put spoilers on your r****ded pictures, they really wreck threads and are pointless.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

[​IMG]

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

quote of the night, which highlights how out of touch Hillary Clinton is:

Out of touch, low energy candiate

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="https://www.mrctv.org/embed/142512" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. dmoneybangbang

I'm confused... I thought you were for Cruz....

7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

[​IMG]

8. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Codman calls this intelligent.

Wake up America, don't elect her.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Democrats criticize Republicans of fear mongering but funny how their candidates does the same with Trump. Yeah ISIS is going to use Trump to recruit because its not like they had 100's of recruits a day before Trump even announced that he's running.

Also I like how Democrats want everyone to kiss muslims ass so they don't become extremists and blow themselves up. How embarrassing.

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

All of the Trumpettes seem to think not being a xenophobic bigot is kissing ass and politically correct. Nice job.

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Naww... Just utilize the concept of individual merit.

Has anyone figured out this clown's original account?
    If this isn't your original account then you have to admit you signed of for a basketball forum account primarily to debate politics and more specifically Muslims. That's just odd.

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

What the hell are you talking about? Why does that even matter? Would you even care if I agreed with you on every single issue? You're so open minded.

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Half the articles he posts contradict what he says. He is most definitely a troll account, I'm just surprised so many people believe him.

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You started a basketball fan forum account to only discuss Trump and Islam... Either this is your troll account or there is something disturbinngly wrong with you as a human.

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

That's not true! I post on all the forums. Is their a rule on where and what percentage of your posts can be submitted on a specific forum??????

You got to be kidding me. Now internet police has problem with where I'm posting! Again you wouldn't say a damn thing if I agreed with you on different issues. Admit it.

17. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I don't care who wins so long as that lying pig, Hillary Clinton, doesn't win.

#57 ipaman, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  18. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Once in a while, a criticism has to be taken in and accepted despite the OP's track record and the vitriol between the two sides. This is one of those times. Such a blatant disgraceful act of corruption by the DNC.

I'm also not certain that the DNC didn't intentionally plant those files on Bernie campaign computers in order to get them in trouble. The Clintons are very powerful people and it is a really eerie incident. Hard to chalk it up to an "oops" and makes me wonder how much of the other campaigns' information is being leaked to Hillary.

Incredible.

19. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Also want to add, Hillary ending her statement with "May the Force Be With You" is one of the most shameless things I've seen in a long time, a spit in the face of Americans, a blatant attempt at hijacking the key messages in favor of trying to go viral with a meaningless statement.

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yet the Sanders' campaign admitted that they had misused DNC info and violated the rules and fired two staffers for doing so.