1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaqtin' A Fool Best Moments of Season | 2016-2017 NBA Season

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by FMJNBA, Mar 18, 2017.

1. FMJNBA

FMJNBA Member

Enjoy guys ;)

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Dude. Your bot is broken, it screwed up the title

And there is a Shaqtin thread for the season. Several posters have already asked you to stop with all the auto generated threads, and use existing threads for random game highlights , "brawls" and Shaqtin. Lulz

And to prove these are auto generated threads, you won't even respond to this post

How many other bbs's are you essentially spamming with threads? @FMJNBA

tinman likes this.
  3. FMJNBA

FMJNBA Member

Dude like wtf are you talking about, what bot??? I just did an mistake sorry bad title, admin plz change it to: Shaqtin' A Fool Best Moments of Season | 2016-2017 NBA Season
    And i'm newbie on this forum so i didn't see Shaqtin A fool thread...

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. FMJNBA

FMJNBA Member

Also i post some good Harden & Rockets and other nba highlights like brawls, shaqtin a fool and people give thanks for it , so i don't see any problems...

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Finally got you to respond. You haven't noticed others asking about all your threads.

We just ask you be more aware of existing threads. When you start a thread for every video it pushes other threads off the main page. Always see if you can find an existing thread, when the vid doesn't have an otherwise compelling story behind it.

For example, Jokic and Nurkic have their own threads. Shaqtin has a thread since beginning of season. Game threads have many vids in them, for other team highlights, of random stuff like that tussle/brawl. Bad calls. Etc

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

wait...is this spam?

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

good thread title . . . lured ME in. :rolleyes:

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Destroy them brother