1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq's "bows"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROCKET RY, Jul 19, 2002.

1. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

If any of you actually think that shaq doesnt get hammered, then you need to see a doc. He is so enormous that the only way to try and slow him down is to try and knock the sh*t out of him to send him to the line.

2. Holden

Holden Member

why are you still a junior member?
    i dont get it. did you request that or something?
    :(

3. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Many people say that it is my immature attitude.

It seems that some posters get so worked up when in a dispute with me, that they blame my "attitude" as the reason that I am still a junior.

But, honestly, I dont know why my status is still "junior member".

4. buffalospeedway

so are you saying shaq is in the 270lb range? cuz he's not. his weight is listed at 335, but that's a joke. he's 350 easy. during the playoffs (i think the kings-lakers series) the announcers were saying he was 380 if he was a pound. granted, he was bigger last season than he's ever been.

therein lies his advantage: size. that's it. would he be as productive if he were 270lbs and kept those "bows" to himself? no way.

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Shaq thought Stanley Roberts was a better player than he was when he was at LSU. Aparently Shaq judges talent based on eating contests. :p

6. haven

haven Member

Shaq fouls anyone who guards him. But they foul him as well.

I think not calling it either way is probably the best that can be done.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Shaq delivers more then he gets...if they would call 3 seconds and the offensive fouls when he runs over people, then you would see how talented he is or isn't.

Right now he is all brute force...

DaDakota

8. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Remember when Barkley, slammed his big ass?