1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq's "bows"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROCKET RY, Jul 19, 2002.

1. ROCKET RY

ROCKET RY Contributing Member

the fact that shaq admits he uses this illegal act of "throwin bows" should open up the refs and the league's eyes and do something about it. Shaq gets away with murder and the refs and nba officials do nothing about. This is a joke. The guy is the size of a horse and gets every call he wants......and then b****es when he doesnt get the call, complaining that he gets picked on and fouls get over looked. OH ITS QUITE THE OPPOSITE SHAQ!!!! You get every damn call. And the people defending him have no chance because if they even try to defend him they will either get greeted with one of these "bows" or get a foul called against him. These "bows" that are being thrown should be flagrant fouls half of the time. When shaq comes in to play Ming and starts "throwin them bows" the refs need to recognize this blatent act and do something about it. We all know this will probably never happen, but hopefully when Ming gets better in this league and starts getting respect as (hopefully) one of the premiere centers, than he will start getting these calls. Then maybe when and if this ever happens the "Shaq" dynasty will end, and the "Ming" dynasty begins(no disrespect towards steve and the rest of the crew, im talkin about centers though) But we all know this is just a dream and the Shaq BULLSH*T will last until he desides to retire from basketball and finally make his life long dream of being a fake cop come true. Then maybe he can use his "bows" to clean up the steets. I feel so safe now.....

2. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Hey Coach Sampson, how have you been?

;)

3. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

cmon man...don't hold back. Tell us how you REALLY feel.

4. ROCKET RY

had to vent ya'll...........thanx for listening

5. verse

verse Contributing Member

that said, shaq does get fouled almost every time he gets the ball.

6. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

Preach on, i agree with you

7. Col. Crap

Col. Crap Member

Shaq's "bows" !
    Aaaarrggh!!

8. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

The words of a genius. :)

9. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

I'm more afraid of Shaq's BOWELS :eek: :eek: :eek:

10. ROCKET RY

i just got a really gross picture in my head for some reason.....

11. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Two words: Offensive Foul

12. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

honestly, shaq gets hammered when he gets the ball. His "bows" are used in an act of self defense.

13. rockets#1

rockets#1 Member

Shaq clears out with his elbows every time he is in the low post and about to dunk. There is no way to guard a 340lb elbow coming at you temple the defender has no choice but to foul or get the heck out of dodge. He plays kind of like Malone.

14. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU'RE STILL A JUNIOR MEMBER??????

:p

15. ROCKET RY

shaq gets hammered?........self defense?....... are you watchin basketball or kazaam?

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Other players in his position admit sometimes the only way to stop him on offense is to foul him.

Ehh...I hope Yao gets some upper body training fast. :D

17. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Shaq is the cheapest player in the NBA. If I was his size I would have the those numbers too. I'll admit that he gets hammered a lot, but when you are in the lane for 10 seconds and nothing gets called, his defender has no choice. I hate Shaq :mad:

18. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I guess Stanley Roberts, George Mursean, Thomas Hamilton and also guys like Greg Ostertag,Luc Longley and Kandi man should put up the same numbers. Those guys are 270lbs and up yet they haven't or didn't do ****. He gets fouled and also is fouled all the time. He has to be the most difficult person in the nba to officiate ever.If all of the offenseive and defensive fouls were called, he would foul out everyone and maybe foul out a lot.

19. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

The fact that you thought of guys like Mursean, Ostertag, and Longley when comparing to Shaq is funny. You're right that a lot of his defenders would foul out, but if Kandi played that physically, he would foul out waaaaaaaaaaay before Shaq gets called for 1 foul. I remember in one of the Finals game, Shaq had 1 foul by the 4th quarter!!!! Come on, that's ridiculous, 1 foul!! I definitely think the officials should call those lane violations, and don't tell me they don't see him.

20. u851662

u851662 Contributing Member

shaq gets hammered man for the most part, sometimes he does throw a bow or two but its not his fault he gets away with it. Its not his job to ref his self... Being honest about it, he is the MOST difficult player to officate. I mean come 'on I have seen people foul Shaq pretty dangerously. We are lucky that he hasnt cracked anyones skull! Tell Ming not to rub Shaq the wrong way, we need our center for the full season. I'd hate to see Ming go out the same way Rudy did....

#20 u851662, Jul 20, 2002
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2002