1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq Talking trash

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wattsupdogg, Jun 28, 2002.

1. wattsupdogg

wattsupdogg Member

On Fox Sports tonight.
    Just looking at the preview, he was acting like he was throwing a punch.......U want som of me???

2. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

Yeah, I saw that too. He pretty much dissed Yao, Irvin was asking Shaq about him and he was like "Who"? Of course just like we thought, they took Mings quote and tried to rile Shaq up with it. Said he was gonna introduce him to his 'bows.

3. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

someone please post what Shaq is gonna say
    thanks

4. red

red Contributing Member

on a side note...i cant watch the best damn sports show period if micheal irvin is on...the guy...i cant...damn i hate him...

he makes the show absolutley horrid...

5. d-rocafella

d-rocafella Member

No need to post his quote we all know what he will say. It will be something like this.

I am unstopable..........Ming who............wait till he meets my bows.......

So predictable. He is overcompensating for his fear. Ming will tear him up.

6. shouldgetodom

shouldgetodom Member

When we play the lakers,lets have cato(7 million) guard shaq and have ming play pf.But the other 79 games,ming is the center.

7. Greg#3

Greg#3 Member

Shaq acted like he had no clue as to who Yao Ming was. Michael Irvin told Shaq he had a Yao quote and then pretended to talk in Chinese, which was very racist. Shaq said to bring it, that he would throw his elbows at Ming, and that he would play for 5 more years before retiring. That's basically it.

8. shouldgetodom

shouldgetodom Member

Ok,if you want to know exactly here it goes

shaq: who

whose that?

Then mike started reading in chinese,then in english after shaq laughed.

Then shaq said :wang zuzu or whatever welcome to my kung fu (then shaq throws a punch)

shaq then points to his elbows and says "he will get one of these"

mike laughed constantly

shaq then started wiggling his tongue (i guess to imitate kung fu movies)and literally started talking jibberish that wasnt any langugae(it couldnt be made out,yet they make fun of the chinese langague)

mike then said :hes 7'5 man(with a laugh)

shaq:still wiggling his tongue and looking confident says "dont matter"

mike: i wouldnt want to be yao ming

9. austinrocket

austinrocket Member

I love Ming, but Shaq definitely has earned the right to say whatever he wants about Ming until Ming plays him.

10. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

All of this hype everyone is feeding Shaq is going to make it even harder on Ming the first time they meet. If I was Ming I would do some serious butt kissing when he finally meets Shaq just like Shaq did with Olajuwon. Otherwise he is definately going to put a hurting on him.

11. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Sky hooks all day and all night over anybody in the league....if he'll practice it and put it in his arsenal.

12. Rock Block

Supporting Member

Rock fan from way back but I love Shaq. Having said that everyone takes their lumps. Nuff said, No sweat. If you work out you know theres always someone better, bigger, stronger, faster etc. Who else in the league has or will challenge Shaq? No one that's who. This should be fun.

I'm curious to see what The Big Aristotle will weigh in at next year. That big toe and who knows what else will be a throbbin' if he doesn't sacrifice the burgers and ribs over the summer.

13. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The Real Shady,Shaq is not going to change his ways no matter what Ming does.Remember he started talking trash well before Ming had anything to say.

14. Fichte

Fichte Member

Hey, Olajuwon did plenty of butt-kissing when he met Shaq. Prolly the real reason why Shaq constantly praises him, even to this day.

Hakeem, after playing Shaq for the first time in his career, told a reporter that he always imagined himself a little bigger, a little taller, and stronger. "that's him," he deadpanned.

~Radical subjectivity~

15. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

I wish I'd seen it. It's hard to justify getting on something without having seen it. But if Michael Irvin and Shaq did pull that ching-chong crap, I'm going to e-mail the show. Shaq can talk whatever trash he wants to on the court, but it's unacceptable for him and Michael Irvin to throw out derogatory racist mimicry ON AIR. Especially Michael Irvin; that was so f___ing uncalled for.

16. Rock Block

Supporting Member

It's all "Shaq fu" until it cycles around he feels the Superman shield being fired upon by a relative unknown.

All of a sudden the respect for the martial arts(which he so greatly endorses and practices) became foreign and funny.

All about the image baby. Keep it in check.

17. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

If it is true that Irvin joked about the Chinese, then what a classy guy (sarcasm). I guess it's ok for guys to do such things as long as they're not white. If Irvin were a white guy, they'd be hanging him publicly this weekend.

18. AcBrave

AcBrave Member

true true...but still, wuts de email address for that show?

19. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Shaq is such a joke. If I was that big, I would be averaging those numbers too. He is so untalented, can't make 5ft jumpers, and can't make a freethrow to save his life. Too bad he is that big, I'll admit, He is unstoppable, but he has no basketball skill what so ever. Is it just me, or does he seem like he is geting stupider. He can't even talk in complete sentences (he also looks crosseyed) He really pisses me off, I can't wait for someone to shut him up.

20. RIET

RIET Contributing Member