1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq goes in on Harden - " you didn't give everything to the city of houston"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Asian Sensation

Imagine Kawhi and his Spurs.... getting eliminated.... at home.... by 40 points... against a Rockets team.... without Harden and Bev.

Imagine Kawhi letting an unknown rookie scrub come out of nowhere in the playoffs and not only make a name off of him but drop 30 in a game 7 while holding Kawhi to 4 total field goals made, 1-9 shooting from 3 pt and 4 turnovers.

I just can’t.

HewbieTrippin, BallaDoc and bmelo like this.
  2. bmelo

bmelo Member

Shaq is right but I guess to some people top5 centers of all time dont know basketball. Calvin showed you all of them think Harden is quitter they just decide to be political in public

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Mumbles getting called out.

HOF player does not equal HOF analyst.

HP3 likes this.
  4. roslolian

roslolian Member

Omg 2 other guys. Add Shannon Sharpe thats a grandtotal of 3 total media personalities. Lebron sure bought the entire media right cuz these 3 are on the Lebron Goat Train :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bruh all these 3 combined isnt as big as Stephen A Smith. If Lebron bought the media you'd have all the big names saying he is the goat. Do you know what buying out means?????

5. HewbieTrippin

HewbieTrippin Member

Heh you missed my original post where I point out a lot of Harden's shortcomings. The point of my post is to show that it's possible to make both points that 1) Harden has underperformed in many notable playoff games; and 2) His teams minus the first cp3 year were without another legit superstar, in contrast to many of his contemporaries.

With Kawhi, he beat a golden state team without KD AND klay. Harden almost beat them after cp3 went down at full strength with an inferior supporting cast due to the injuries of cp and luc. And Kawhi's raptors were a very all-around solid team with two borderline allstars in lowry and siakim in addition to solid role players. So yeah. I agree with your point. Harden has had a lot of meltdowns. No argument there. Last year confirmed he tends to choke when the pressure is on at times. But at the same time, guys like Kawhi don't get a pass from me for the circumstances regarding their compared success.

We don't have to choose one side or the other. Let's affirm what's true of both stances.

Asian Sensation likes this.
  6. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Those 3 are far more vocal about LeBron being the GOAT than SAS is with MJ.

Apparently you don't have reading comprehension... I never said LeBron bought the media.

7. Mr. Space City

Harden would average 35/8/7 on this team to keep them afloat, get them to a 4th seed, lose in the 2nd round, and Shaq would say he didn't give everything.

D-rock, Reeko, vator and 2 others like this.