1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(ShamsBomb) Kawhi might have an ACL injury

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaBeard, Jun 16, 2021.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I disagree. Make those teams learn to use depth. I'm tired of stars dominating the league and I'm never happy to see anyone injured but I'm thrilled to have a fresh finals match up. I dont watch sports to see LA vs Brooklyn superfriends.

Jontro, roslolian, juanming and 6 others like this.
  2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Large Enchilada Ladies.

juanming, napalm06 and Jontro like this.
  3. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

I can see him retiring in 3 years.

steddinotayto likes this.
  4. i3artow i3aller

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

THIS

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lol they arent gonna shorten games more games = more money. Thats why play in is even there its more money.

I also dont agree with shortening games let coaches and teams be smart and stop the Dumbtoni style of playing stars to the ground in the regular season.

These NBA stars are already the most pampered prof athletes, NBA is barely a contact sport nowadays you wanna up their special treatment even more by reducing the games?

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Only reason I wanted Bkyn to win was to see them lose to the Suns. Cp3 v harden would have been eppppic storyline.

8. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

...I saw this news and thought that the Clippers might actually want Wall in the short term but now that I think about it, it's not really possible to get him to LA without taking on their bad contracts. It's a shame because Wall's timetable could coincide with Kawhi's recovery(and insurance paying his contract) assuming he wants to stay a Clipper.

RudyTBag likes this.