1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Shams] Rockets staffer tested positive, more players facing quarantine

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m not trying to say the Rockets don’t look bad, I just don’t want to hear sh*t from Westbrook like he was out here taking Covid so seriously this whole time.

D-rock, BallaDoc and YOLO like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

Who's the most famous athlete you've seen next to you?

3. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Well, at this rate we may be building up immunity to covid by playoff time

4. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

Maybe on management. But just talking about staffer. Its possible. I dont know the truth just saying that because someone gets covid they shouldn't be crucified. None of us are 100% in the clear no matter how careful we are.

HP3 likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

most recently I've had a table next to the Utah Jazz last summer at Marquee in the Cosmo. I had a table next to crazy ass artest at Drais that same weekend. When team usa has their summer trainings, I've seen over half the players at XS just wandering around

#125 YOLO, Dec 24, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

All you apologists, no wonder entitlement is so bad.

There is a vast difference in getting a haircut and going out to a nightclub without a mask.

I hope none of you have kids.

DD

BallaDoc and xtruroyaltyx like this.
  7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

"No call was made so obviously it was not out of bounce!!!"
    "Harden got fined!! So obviously he violated policy!!!"

Rocket River
    Now I am just trolling and stirring up isht

D-rock likes this.
  8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Bruh don't spin my words. This whole "you do you, and I'm going to do me" trash doesn't work on TEAMS. As the best player and face of a franchise, Harden holds SOME accountability for culture. That's all I have been saying. While the Harden onlys think he deserves ZERO blame.

Ol' Bron is not having any of this.

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Do we know what McLemore did? It probably doesn’t even matter anyways since he’s not a big name. The same way Demar and Rudy going maskless to Turkey Leg Hut was nothing and nobody cared, but when Harden was seen doing it, it’s front page news.

D-rock likes this.
  10. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

****. I just want the Rockets’ season to start.

11. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

While I understand your stance it’s not a realistic one. **** happens even under good leadership. Harden wearing a mask would be the right thing to do but wouldn’t stop John Wall from getting a haircut.

But beyond laying blame on anyone, this whole thing is not necessarily the result of gross malfeasance.

12. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

But that’s not the point is it? Harden looks like an ******* going to a club maskless. Agreed. But...He is not responsible for the quarantine of the rest of the Rockets. These are two separate things.

DVauthrin, D-rock, HP3 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

QUESTION: What was the furthest CP3 ever got in the playoffs. . . .without James Harden?
    AKA
    How has that worked out for him . . . . .

Rocket River
    They should have met in the middle

D-rock likes this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

I didn’t spin a damn thing

imagine McLemore or this staffer saying Harden was part of the reason they contracted Covid...imagine 30 yo Wall and 30 yo Cousins saying Harden is part of the reason they messed up like they shouldn’t be able to know any better...

stop the nonsense

D-rock and YOLO like this.
  15. DaDakota

i don’t but if he was stupid enough to go to a strippers party and not wear a mask he should get crucified too.

2 wrongs don’t make a right.

DD

16. HP3

HP3 Member

Im sorry but the fact that this happend to no one else in the NBA is terrible. Not one reporting. Everyone else got to play....we did not. Its highly unlikely that this situation could happen without lax protocols in place.

MettaWorldPete and D-rock like this.
  17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Like I keep saying, A disgruntled Harden following Protocol, wearing mask, I wouldn't blame him. I'm not even blaming him really, I just want people to see the plausibility of him being a dofus can lead to a culture of recklessness and blase behavior.

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  18. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Harden wants to change teams & y’all are in ya feelings about it. Lebron changes teams every time things start going down. Lebron wouldn’t stay here ten minutes with Tilman giving players away to save money. Harden is being a jack ass but these are grown men screwing up.

19. DaDakota

Not when he has 2 years left on his contract.

DD

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

The funny thing is, these two Sham's tweet updates nowhere talk about harden or mention him, yet we have folks coming in here doing their best to make sure he gets blame for other grown ass adults who make their own decisions. cf's just continuously confirms how much stupidity is on this board

DatRocketFan and D-rock like this.