1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shams - Philly offered Simmons/Thybulle + draft compensation. Did we make the right deal?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatBoyNick, Jan 13, 2021.

?

Which package would you have prefered?

Poll closed Jan 18, 2021.
  1. Nets package

177 vote(s)
    50.4%
  2. Phillys package

174 vote(s)
    49.6%
  1. roslolian

roslolian Member

I think he has always been bad he just got overhyped due to being Lebron's protege. He was always MKG or Justise Winslow but wih passing. He just looks worse now cuz all the hate and toxicity sapped his energy on the court and probably love for the game as well.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Yeah, looks like we dodged a bullet. While I was against getting him, I didn't expect the guy to turn out the way he has so far. The injuries have surprised me. Have to wonder as well about the impact of coming into what has turned out to be a very toxic environment. Not only for Simmons, but for the others on the team, as well.

The turmoil within the Nets has become incredible. Durant's demand to be traded, then rescinding it, at least temporarily. The sudden coaching change. Understandable, in my opinion, but Durant seems to have been surprised by it. Above all, more than anything, there is Irving's madness.

Watching the Nets is watching what was supposed to be an NBA powerhouse implode. Meanwhile, our Nets picks and swaps look better and better. It's really turning into a crazy season, and not just for the Nets.

xaos likes this.
  3. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Every single person in this thread that argued for Ben Simmons took a HUGE L.

I’m not Tryna hear the dumb save argument that “we coulda quickly flipped Simmons for more unprotected picks than we got for harden!”