1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shams - Philly is also one of Harden's preferred destinations

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatBoyNick, Nov 16, 2020.

1. AXG

AXG Member

Get Simmons and a ton of picks. Simmons is the only guy mentioned that has star potential. Get him in the gym working on his shot.

2. lionaire

lionaire Member

If Tilman lets his ego and unwillingness to deal with Morey get in the way of us getting the best possible player then I will actually be done with this team.

3. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Both are great choices although I would still prefer the nets

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Spolane on twitter said Timan talked Harden down from a desire to join Morey in Philly

5. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Dont worry tilmen has no ego and has no shame. Sources tell me the fat **** would sell his mother if there were any takers

BigggReddd and lionaire like this.
  6. HP3

HP3 Member

This comment might be your best work bro LOOOOL.

Vivi likes this.
  7. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Would like simmons, but Morey getting that job is not great news. He will nkt go all in for harden. Needed brand to still be in control

8. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Tilman would be smart to throw money at the issue. Shut us up for at least half a season and then let Harden demand a trade again. Too bad Tilman is too poor to do this.

9. Vivi

Vivi Member

I highly doubt Harden would give a single **** about what Tilman tells him lol

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Simmons absolutely hates Harden.

11. mightybosstone

I hate this whole situation, but if Harden wants out, and you can move him for a young up-and-coming All-Star in Simmons, you have to seriously look at that trade. I love Harden, and I would watch that man waste the rest of his prime in Houston if he's willing and enjoy every second of it. But they have no cap room, almost no legitimate assets and they're staring up at some juggernauts ahead of them in the conference—I understand why he wants out.

If you get Simmons, young prospects and picks and then turn around and move Westbrook for picks and young players, you can start building a core with at least one cornerstone in place. Tucker and Gordon might net you some pieces as well.

joshuaao likes this.
  12. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

It seems like James only wants to play moreyball(philly) and Isoball(mda in Brooklyn). He doesn’t want to play in a offensive scheme that involves body and ball movement.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's a disaster no matter what, but yeah, that's probably the best case scenario.

14. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

He wants out? Fine.

The Philly or Brooklyn packages weren't even ****ing close though.

bballjunkie likes this.
  15. riko

riko Member

It’s not the offense it is Tillman

16. riko

riko Member

It’s not the offense it is Tillman

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

philly likely has the best package to offer in simmons/picks/some combo of young rotational players that you'll get for harden. hard to see anyone much better becoming available down the line

18. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

kinda sucks may have root for a team with kyrie and KD on it, two of the most annoying athletes on the planet. i like how some of you initially thought there was a chance egomaniac tilman will trade him back to daryl.

19. JW86

JW86 Member

Simmons, really?! From a guy who can shoot lights out to a guy who cannot shoot at all. Westbrook makes him look like a dead-eye shooter. Think about that...

20. Vivi

Vivi Member

Another good trade partner i just thought about could be Atlanta, they have a ton of young assets, Collins, Reddish, Hunter, Huerter, 6th pick, some future 1st rounders, but i doubt they would go all in on a similar trade.

#40 Vivi, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    Shark44 likes this.