1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shams: Harden has added bucks and heat to “preferred destinations”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htown Legend, Dec 10, 2020.

1. finsraider

finsraider Member

it’s a bunch of nothing. That package doesn’t get you any closer to a championship. It’s the “I give up” package.

Deuce, Vivi and DVauthrin like this.
  2. oloboloz

oloboloz Member

The fact that such a trade is even being discussed amongst fans blows my mind and goes to show what a disaster this has become. No chance I’d ever consider that deal.

I’m just hoping Fertitta and Stone stay strong and don’t cave into one these ridiculous deals you see the media pushing.

Deuce, joshuaao, DVauthrin and 4 others like this.
  3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

The idiot manager on NBA 2K package.

DVauthrin likes this.
  4. shlhl

shlhl Member

It should make it clear that not what he wants but what we get matter.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

damn that's a tough one. Where is the wiseman acquisition coming from? Or is this just a random thought?

6. Vivi

Vivi Member

Just a random thought since the Warriors name came around days ago and i remember you were speaking well about Wiseman so i was just curious.

7. Boston84

Boston84 Member

I wonder what some stripper did in Boston to piss James off enough so we couldn’t make his preferred trade list lol

RocketWalta, Ramo$e and HP3 like this.
  8. riko

riko Member

The article that came out to devalue him by the Celtics a few weeks back might have had something to do with it. These athletes hear and see everything

9. Boston84

Boston84 Member

Seriously doubt it.

10. Boston84

Boston84 Member

again, that article wasn’t put out to devalue harden. It’s a beat writer from Boston whose tight w ainge not woj or shams. If they wanted to try and devalue harden ainge would use big dogs not stevebhoops.

ironically bulpett is plugged in w the Celtics so He’s usually spot on.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh. yeah I believe Wiseman is going to be the best player down the road in this draft. Getting a glimpse of him in the AAC last year, he has a boatload of raw talent and attributes but will need some time to actually fill in all those gaps. GS is a very good place to start with the guys around him and the way they play. Right now, it's still herro for me just knowing he has that it factor in him and everything I've mentioned in previous posts. Wiseman wouldn't be a bad alternative though if you're starting a complete rebuild. Also, the thought of harden as a warrior is downright disgusting so, I wish that never happens which I don't think it will lol

Vivi likes this.
  12. riko

riko Member

You think that article that went viral would have left a good impression on James? Not saying that was the reason or most likely it’s not but it sure as hell don’t help.

13. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Yea good thing Stone looks like a good GM. If Tilman had been doing this with someone new. I’m sure we would have traded Harden already and we would have gotten a very bad deal.

I’m confident we will get good value in return. That doesn’t change the fact that Morey did seem to be scheming all this noise with Harden to lower his value in a trade.

I see on Twitter and the media focusing on the drama and that Russ wanted out or Harden pushed him out. But now I think Harden just told him he would do this so that Russ could get away as well.

This was Morey wet dream Ben, Embiid and Harden that team would be good.
    And yes Harris might be okay but he is overpaid and a bad contract.

We need to wait for the best deal, at least until the trade deadline or next offseason. We shouldn’t trade him to philly if we don’t get Ben and lots of good picks.

Vivi likes this.
  14. Boston84

Boston84 Member

im gonna be 100% honest w u....I don’t think James gives a flying **** or is looking in places where that article went “viral” again, most likely never even saw it, it’s a beat writer from the Boston herald not woj or shams and it’s places like here, Boston boards and die hard nba fan pages that saw it. It’s not setting the internet on fire.

and again if he did no, I don’t think a tweet- from a local beat writer is gonna really be a reason for him not to list Boston. Lifestyle/night life/ fit/ culture....yes not a tweet by Stevebhoops

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

like others have said, that Hawks guy sounds too ridiculous

Simmons will be on the table eventually, nobody should even doubt that

Sixers fans can blame Brett Brown all they want, but replacing him with Doc Rivers and adding a few shooters around Simmons and Embiid does not make them a contender...when the Sixers get serious about actual contention and not just being able to put up a better fight against Boston before losing yet again, they will look to acquire James

Harden
    Green
    ?
    Harris
    Embiid

looks like favorites in the East to me

hakeem94 and Boston84 like this.
  16. roslolian

roslolian Member

Seems like Harden just wants to go East and avoid the Lakers.

Miami, Bucks,Philly, Nets

Celtics the only good east team not on his list lmao.

17. riko

riko Member

You might be right but it seems Boston is not high on his list.

18. Boston84

Boston84 Member

it’s so low on his list...it’s not even on it

riko likes this.
  19. riko

riko Member

If he goes to Denver with the core of Harden, Jokic and Murray they have a very good chance

20. Vivi

Vivi Member

Absolutely, and yeah, Harris is literally Melo with less talent but still on a max contract, which is obviously awful.