1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SHAMS] Brogdon has planatar fascia tear

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mikol13, Mar 16, 2019.

1. malakas

malakas Member

I hope another team gives him an offersheet and steals him away. He is a guaranteed albatross.100% waiting to happen.
    I have said it repeatedly here he looks on paper better than he is. He is selfish player who overdribbles and has bad vision.

heypartner likes this.
  2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Is he the worst player in 50/40/90 club? Mark price is the only one not in or will be in the hof. price did make 4 all NBA teams. Brogdan might turn out into an all NBA player, but he is in pretty exlusive company.

3. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I find it fascinating that as a Bucks fan you are down on Brogdan and Middleton. You know your team better than I. Just find it fascinating how you are down on them, but then I read reports from guys like Zach Lowe on how important those guys are to the team. Just interesting dichotomy.

hakeem94 and xaos like this.
  4. malakas

malakas Member

Im sure pissed of with him a little more than guaranteed by his play.
    Listen he has a charity this year that for every basket he made he will donate money for wells in africa.
    He has been blatantly caught many times refusing to pass to the open man under the basket opting for contested shots for this. Even other same charity players admitted the reason and tried to excuse him. And that wasnt even in blowouts!

Now sure thats an important goal more than bball however thats his own personal goal and he put the benefit of the team beneath it.
    As a fan it has pissed me off completely and I have irreversebly soured on such a selfish and unprofessional player.
    On top of it the fact that he is going to be criminally overpaid makes me be glad to see him gone.
    I am the only one who wants to see him gone however Midds who I do like(d) is hated by everyone. : (

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. xaos

xaos Member

I was thinking the same thing. That's not to say I don't value Malakas opinion (because I do). I've watched about 15-20 Bucks games this year and about the same last year (obv less than Malakas). From what I've seen of him he seems to have good discipline on defense, not a lot of fear for the big moments, a lot of confidence in himself and an extremely capable shooter that can also take it to the rim. Always thought of him as a very Morey-type player.

#25 xaos, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    hakeem94 likes this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

your pissedoffness is justified

malakas likes this.
  7. ilias

ilias Member

Brogdon is great as your off-guard. Would be a great fit next to a ball dominant guard like Harden. Sometimes he tries to be the man and fails, but he is no more guilty of that than Middleton or Bledsoe. This year he has gotten better at penetrating and finishing at the rim. I think he has been more important to the Bucks success than Middleton.

8. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

I still think Toronto has the more complete team and am picking them to come out of the east. Boston is also dangerous...

Mathloom likes this.
  9. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

Those guys are important. Giannis can’t shoot.