1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Shabbaz Muhammad

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by rockets13champs, Mar 3, 2013.

1. rockets13champs

What type of pro will he be?
    What would ur reaction bc if the Oklahoma City thunder got him with the Toronto Pick?
    6 ft 6
    Scores about 18 a game in college in limited mins
    Shaky defense, LONG wingspan

2. Jet036

Jet036 Member

Toronto's pick will probably be #11. Doubt Shabazz will still be there.

3. 713

713 Member

Poor man Hardens.

Maybe 1-2 all star appearance for career.

4. lionaire

lionaire Member

We all know he can score but he seems to be a chucker at times from what I've seen. He has the tools to be a good player in the league if he improves his shot-selection and plays better defense. Definitely don't see him falling to the #9-12 range where Raptors will probably pick, I think they have a better chance of getting Oladipo.

5. thisiscaketown

He still has a ways to improve, especially since his handles are shaky. He'll probably be at Gerald Henderson Jr.'s level if he doesn't take his game to the next level.

6. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Statistaclly speaking, he should have the #1 selling jersey around the world. I know I'm buying 1.

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

8. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Shabazz Muhammad of UCLA is a year older than stated. My look at how his dad drove him toward NBA dreams. <a href="http://t.co/uJy2vo7mGs" title="http://www.latimes.com/news/columnone/la-fi-shabazz-muhammad-inc-20130322-dto,0,3133186.htmlstory">latimes.com/news/columnone…</a></p>&mdash; Ken Bensinger (@kenbensinger) <a href="https://twitter.com/kenbensinger/status/315098737745752066">March 22, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    ^You guys should read that whole LA Times article about his control freak dad and his life-long quest to make his son an NBA star...crazy stuff.

9. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Crazy.

How can you get away with these things?

I feel like there are so many players in baseball who do this as well.