1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Seymour Hersch confirms Russian Collusion Narrative Fabricated by Obama Administration

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Aceshigh7, Aug 2, 2017.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Again, we know for a fact that the Trump campaign colluded with Russians. We know that from released emails from Trump Jr. He went with other members of Trump's campaign to meet with the Russian attorney for the express purpose of trying to have the Russians hand over dirt on Hillary.

The emails he released show this to be true. That is colluding right there. It happened. Seymour's audio of him talking, is him talking. Even if everything he said is 100% accurate, true exactly the way he claims it is, that doesn't disprove Russia tried to influence and change our election.

The WikiLeaks is only one tiny part of what they did. You are grasping at something, anything you can upon which to hang your hopes, and convince yourself there isn't any real interference from Russia or collusion with the Trump campaign.

But we already know there was on both accounts even if the WL thing wasn't the Russians. We know that because of actual evidence. It's evidence that you are ignoring.

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Why does "new rox fan" always cry when someone starts a thread? He/she starts more threads than anyone.

3. Anticope

Anticope Member

[​IMG]

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

No offense taken... but at least be accurate:

That said, there is a very easy solution to my postings... click on my username, then on the right side of the header there is a place called "Ignore" Click there. Your problems with my posts are over.

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Your thread topics are on repeat as well. Trump sucks, trump sucks, etc

6. Nook

Nook Member

You really should be proactive about your mental health. There are exercises you can do and treatment that will limit your illness.

7. Nook

Nook Member

It isn't so much that Trump sucks because that is subjective. The real issue is that he has taken the art of lying to such a point that it threatens the basic respect of the office he is holding. Anyone cheering Trump flopping OR denying his level of incompetence is doing a disservice to this country. The reputation of the Presidency and the respect for the laws we have and the office of the Presidency is more important than protecting or reveling in the lying and incompetent man that is Donald Trump.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Again, the "ignore" function will be your refuge, but at least be accurate. None of my thread topics say "Trump sucks." For the most part, the threads I start are news driven. And it may surprise you I even started a thread titled "Trump's Accomplishments". Though after reading most of what I do post, I can easily see why you would conclude that Trump sucks.

Astrodome likes this.
  9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

To be fair, Trump does suck. Really bigly sucks.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I love how Trump supported have shifted their paradigm from "Smartest deal maker ever" to "he doesn't suck as much as everyone thinks".