1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Seth Curry?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HTOWNTAKEOVER, Jul 3, 2016.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Kings just rescinded Curry

2. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Yes please. Easy pick up and immediately effective off the bench. Instant upgrade. While we're at it, lets trade for Gay aswell considering his deal is a pretty good one aswell.

3. StrawberryJamm

Don't trust the bloodlines, get stephs protégé in GS Ian Clark he's better and cheaper

4. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I like Ian Clark.

5. bballjunkie

bballjunkie Member

Get it done, Morey!

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I don't think Ian Clark is better than Seth Curry. Shot is very inconsistent. If Curry can improve defensively, he'd be a great pickup for anyone.

7. Mr Chuck Norris

**** Seth Curry
    **** Seth Curry
    **** Seth Curry
    **** Seth Curry
    **** Seth Curry
    **** Seth Curry

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Probably rather go with Brandon Jennings, If he can come back to half the level he was playing at before the injury he would be a much better player then Seth/Clark.

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Barbosa, Curry

Hell, Aaron Brooks is better than both of those guys.

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'm somehow pretty sure this will happen, would fit right into this weird off-season and one-dimensional roster.

11. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

If anyone from the Rockets org. sites the fact that a player isn't good enough for us to sign defensively, should immediately taken around back and shot. This might be the worst roster defensively in history. I hate Steph so much that I think his daughter is ugly but if his brother can shoot sign him. No way he could hurt this roster.

12. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Why not? He has improved his game and would be a good fit in D'Antoni's system.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oPe3XzDdrjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. AceballerGTR

AceballerGTR Member

Im all for it

14. rockets13champs

Get Ian Clark, Seth Curry and Meyers Leonard. Thats a solid bench in the makinf. We gonna pop 3s non stop

15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Are these supposed to be Seth Curry highlights or Phoenix Suns defensive lowlights?

Seth looks like he's running in mud coming off of those picks and his pocket passes are usually trailing the player instead of leading the player. The Suns not giving a s$&! on D makes Curry look like Nash but it's obvious against a good defensive team half these plays would be turnovers.

On the Rockets Curry would be in a similar role to that of Canaan when he was here. More of a 2 guard alongside Harden. The Rockets just signed the best possible version of that player that was available in Gordon. I just don't think Seth Curry sees minutes on this Rockets team guys.

Pass.

16. AceballerGTR

AceballerGTR Member

45% from 3......wont see mins?oh ok.......lets keep dragging mediocre 3pt shooters out there

17. Vivi

Vivi Member

Llull would be a lot better than this guy but welp...

18. SkareKrow

SkareKrow Member

If we're trying to win a title, then no. If we're just happy making the playoffs, which over half the league does, then sure.

19. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

wouldn't be my first choice, but i wouldn't be opposed to signing him.

i'd like to bring over llull, or take a chance on jennings first.

if we miss on those guys, morey could go after players he's known to like, such as vazquez, jack, brooks. curry isn't a bad option in comparison.

20. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Always been a fan, I think he has the ability to be a good punch off the bench.

I wish we would've committed that 10-ish or so million to Dudley, though. And re-signed DMo, kept Smoove.

Clint/Dmo
    Ryno/Smoove & Dmo
    Ariza/Dudley
    Harden/Dudley and Gordon
    Gordon/Bev