1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Set Your DVR! Rox on NbaTV.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by KDavis, Sep 11, 2006.

1. KDavis

KDavis Contributing Member

Utah Jazz @ Houston Rockets.. WCF Game 4...
    Tuesday 830pm-1030 PM

A side ?. Where were you and what did you do when Eddie Johnson Hit The Shot?

I was at a friends house and ran outside and did a cannonball into his pool. This was defintely one of the best moments of my life. (God i hated the jazz, stockton and his antics Esp game 6. I wanted so badly to match up with the bulls and show up all the haters.) We havent been this close since.

2. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

oh man if someone could upload it and put it on yousendit.com that would be awesome....i dont have nba tv :(

and i remember watching this game back in fifth grade, jumping up and down when eddie hit that shot

3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

yea i remember i was watching it at my ex girlfriends house i think, and i ran right out the door yelling! it was amazing.

4. Guru

Guru Member

Yes, this would be awsome...

5. corby

corby Contributing Member

I was in a Denver airport, waiting for a flight back to Houston. I listened to the game in the cab on the way over, and watched the fourth quarter in a crowded airport bar. I let it out when Eddie hit the shot and walked straight to my gate.

6. Pocket Rockets

was at the game...simply amazing

7. ths balla

ths balla Member

was 8 at the time with my whole family place went nuts it was so crazy awesome experience

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

can someone post the last few minutes of the game on youtube?

I swear the ball hung in the air for what seemed like an eternity. I just remember matt maloney passing the ball at the last second to EJ, and EJ heaved it up.

I'll post the rest of my thoughts when I get home.

9. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Sure, I'll post it.

10. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

is this live?

11. 523744

523744 Member

please do ive searched for it hoping to find it with no luck..

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I was hoping it was already on youtube. I did a search for EJ two months ago, and all I got was some videos of guys kicking a ball around, and not using their hands

I think they call it feetball.

Seriously, I was watching it in the living room. Matt Maloney swung a pass to Eddie Johnson at the last second, and he pulls up, and everybody at my house leans forward for ever, and ever, and it's still going up, and we lean closer, and it's starting to come down after an hour, we lean closer, and it hits net, and we just sprung out of our chairs. Arms go up in the air, and eddie johnson runs across the court with hands in the air.

That was awesome ****.

13. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

If someone ever gets the last few seconds of that game please post it because that was a great shot.

Also pay attention to the bench's reaction. I believe that was the game that Kevin Willis elbowed the heck out of one his teammates that was sitting on the bench that night in celebration. I think it was Emmanuel Lewis. We kept rewinding the video just to see that. Now that was some funny stuff.

14. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

Hands down best game I ever went to. It was the first year I had season tickets. The whole Summit went silent for what seemed an eternity when Johnson put that shot up, and then went completely insane when it went down.

Of course, the next home game was the worst game I ever went to.

15. Pocket Rockets

emmanuel davis

16. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

As a high schooler, I was on a plane flying from Utah to Houston at the time. I had a portable TV that I was sitting by the window flipping from channel to channel watching the game while hiding the TV from the flight attendant.

Me and three other people went crazy when we saw Eddie's shot go in. Then we proceeded to walk around the plane and talk trash to all the Jazzholes fans on the plane.

The pilot announced the score about 20 min later and the flight attendant knew why everyone already knew the score since he had told me to put the TV away like 3 times :)

17. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Oh, it was. It was. I can still see Malone hugging Barkley (and Clyde's driveless and the pass off Willis' hands and...).

18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

E-Mail.

19. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

20. RAID

RAID Contributing Member

i did have this game on dvr but i must've erased it. instead i uploaded a couple of memorable moments from game 5 of the '86 WCF

Dream vs Kupchak Fight and Ejection

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TMonqfh69J4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TMonqfh69J4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sampson Game Winner w/ Post Game Interview

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l97uj9Uvnvo"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l97uj9Uvnvo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>