1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Serious Relationships and Girls on the Side

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CreepyFloyd, May 11, 2006.

1. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

I'm honored

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

For me loyalty comes first. In between is honor and discipline and then way down the line towards the end is pleasure.

In your situation if you are having a good time with your current gf, why potentially change the situation. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Zen proverb: A dog was given a biscuit by its owner. Just then the dog sees a rabbit and puts down the biscuit to chase after the rabbit. Meanwhile a crow flies in and steals the biscuit, and then the rabbit eventually escapes. The dog is left to wander alone.

3. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

damn straight

:cool:

4. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

totally agree...

5. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

So I you'd be OK or would at least consider all of us taking a turn with your current girlfriend right?

Ya, that's what I thought.

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I'd be racked with guilt if I did this but I know guys who have no problem cheating repeatedly on their girls.

7. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I agree.

Plus, I love redheads..I married one, even.

8. Panda

Panda Member

The answer is polygamy.

9. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

So watch yourself some HBO and learn from Bill Paxton's mistakes.

10. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Been there and I've never cheated on my wife. Its something about not having to try because you know you have something good that attracts other women. The best way to address it is to avoid it all together. Be friendly but don't get put yourself in a situation where you can be tempted.

Also gaining 30 pounds while being married helps. ;)

11. codell

codell Contributing Member

cheaters are losers

:)

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Ask her for a threesome, Jerry.

13. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

unless you're expecting to get really serious with your current gf, i say go for it.... or do what someone else said - take a short break, get crazy, then get back together. just don't be surprised if it backfires.... of course if that does happen, you'd just be single again which would probably be a good thing.

14. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

it's a universal law. date an attractive women, and p***y will be knocking on your door w/o you having to advertise for it.

BUT, i guarantee you, if you get caught and your g/f dumps you, all your chicks will gone too. You'll become another desperate chump who girls can smell a mile away.

dating your current g/f gives you confidence (which you probably not even consciously aware of). you act differently b/c of her and women can see it in you body language. all that changes when she's gone.

15. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

If you are tempted to cheat, then you aren't really in a serious relationship or at least ready for one, IMO.

Either break up with her or become fully committed to your girlfriend. Cheating is really not an option.

Oh and I think it is true that women are more attracted to things they can't have but that doesn't justify cheating.

16. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Another vote for hit it and quit it.

If this relationship isn't serious, as in, going towards marriage, why be in it? If you're tempted to get with other women, then do it. Dump your girl and get on with your single life. It doesn't matter how pretty she is. Pretty girls are a dime a dozen. Just go to any place with lots of people, like the mall, and look around. They're everywhere. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you will get over the 'looks' hangup.

Like others have said, sow your oats now and it won't come back to bite you later by you marrying the wrong person and having these feelings then. Because marriage should be forever.

17. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Are you going to marry her? If you feel strongly about your g/f, then this wouldn't be an issue...The fact that you are thinking about it is reason enought to break up with her and then date who you want...

Karma though usually rears its ugly head so if you are going to have your cake and eat it too, be prepared...

oh yeah, I'd hit it...and uh, post some pics so I can be the judge of who's hot...

18. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Then you move again. It's a big world out there and the Internet has shown me there a plenty of women willing to take their clothes off.

19. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

yeah, you can make it a bet. i think you could base it around hits on a worthless website or something.

20. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

but be prepared to purchase some colored lights.