1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Serious Discussion - what could we trade Tmac for...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rileydog, May 1, 2009.

1. 1Bowler

1Bowler Member

this thread sucks, I love the Rockets as they are, having said that I think that as fans we should follow the example of the fan of the spurs(I freakin' hate the spurs), I live 20 min away from S.A. and to from what I hear every damn day is how they don't want to lose any of their players ever. What i'm about to say is a low blow to all rox fans but...the spurs have won 4 championship, with the exception of their 1st everytime they won they had, Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, & Bowen and they have something in common with us these 4 players get hurt every year, they are the faces of their team, but you know what they make it work obviously.

with us the only things that have stayed the same for the last couple of years are Yao & McGrady(you can throw Battier in if you want), I mean seriously Stromile Swift, Bonzi Wells, Mike James(twice), Steve Fancis(twice). we need to stick with our players we've already assembled a great group of guys with an awesome coach, the only left to do after that is create...CHEMISTRY, I don't want to hear these opinions about how "I don't think this likes this guy" bull-freakin' horse****, if they truly want a championship they will grow up and aim for the top of the mountain, with anyone who can help make that happen.

2. flashsky

flashsky Member

Moorey, Trade Tmac as soon as you can.
    When we finished passing 1st round, we'd aim at the title.
    To get a perfect PG and C backup is our primate.

3. angrykitty

angrykitty Member

If we trade T-Mac (or he isn't able to come back healthy), don't you think we need a scoring 2 guard. Battier and Artest I think are 3's and I'm not willing to go into the season with Von as my starting 2 (he is fine as a spark plug off the bench).