1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Selling original XBOX with games

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ballinUNC, Mar 7, 2006.

1. ballinUNC

ballinUNC Member

Hey everybody, im selling my original XBOX with 12 games and two s-controllers for only $299. Its in great condition. The games are NBA 2K2, NFL 2K3, MLB 2K4, NFL 2K4, Project Gotham Racing, Project Gotham Racing 2, FIFA Soccer 2005, MLB 2K5, NFL 2K5, Madden 06, Need For Speed Underground 2, and Tetris Worlds. Let me know if youre interested.

2. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

This might be more effective in the classifieds.

3. ballinUNC

ballinUNC Member

Didnt even think about it. thanks swilkins.

4. Ollie

Ollie Member

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you'll be lucky to get $150 for all that. Used electronics, especially games (and sports games in particular) severly depreciate. You can also try craigslist.

5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Yeah I wouldn't expect to get that much either. I'd stick it on ebay then you know by whatever date it would be sold and you can pretty much gauge what you are going to get for it by other auctions.

6. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Is it modded?

7. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

I'd be shocked if he got $150, I think he'd be lucky to get $100.

8. ballinUNC

ballinUNC Member

nope, not modded