1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Selling Elder Scrolls: SKYRIM for Xbox 360!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by RedRedemption, Dec 19, 2011.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170750793695#ht_500wt_1156

Listing starts at 39.99.
    Great Christmas gift if you're still looking for one this late. :grin:
    I've only played this game for a few hours total. Everything is clean and it looks flawless!

Not to mention this copy is a preorder copy, meaning that it also includes a physical map that you can use to help guide you around the game world. :)

2. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

the real question is how you only played this game for a few hours without going further...

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

4. durvasa

durvasa Member

I'm playing Skyrim on my Xbox 360.

I've noticed that whenever I go into my inventory, the text on the lower left of the display that shows how much gold I have and how much weight I'm carrying is half-way off the screen. Is there a game or xbox setting that will fix this? Like 'vertical screen size' or something?

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

Maybe in your options menu. I have no idea though. I remember that Call of Duty is the only game that has settings like that for sure.

6. joesr

joesr Member

I already got it on the PS3 but my kids have been hogging that up lately and I kinda did want to make another player but I will only offer half, sorry. $20 ;(