1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Selling - Asus G1S Gaming Notebook

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Stack24, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Stack24

Stack24 Member

So I recently got a Macbook Pro and I have another small Windows notebook & a Desktop so I don't need this laptop anymore.

I used to use for a lot of my stuff but now it's just sitting around and not getting used. It's an amazing laptop and was well over $2,000 when it first came out.

I had it sent one time for warranty service to have a new MB, Keyboard, and completely replaced all the carbon fiber panels on the laptop. The reason the MB was replaced was because the location where the AC adapter goes in was getting loose and not charging right. The latop still has the plastic covers on the front bezel as well as the trim around the touch pad since it has scratches and wanted it to look brand new.

At the moment it has Windows 7 Beta installed but most likely I will restore it to factory defaults which is Windows Vista Home Premium. It's a very powerful machine and great for gaming. You can see the specs below.

I did a search on ebay and a few other online sources and the going price is about $600 - $800 bucks so I figure with the condition mine is in I would like to get $700.00 OBO for it. If you need more info please let me know but below are some detailed pics. This comes with the Computer and AC Adapter The rest of the books and discs got lost in the last hurricane so I don't have that.

I live in Cali now so I would have to ship the item but we can work that out. PM for more info. Thanks.

Email me at khalilghorbani@gmail.com

Specs and Review from CNET - http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/asus-g1-core-2/4505-3121_7-32152982.html

Pics of the Computer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stack24

Stack24 Member

Just bumping this up. It's still for sale. Make me a serious offer via email khalilghorbani at gmail.com

Have extra computers laying around and need to just get rid of it.

3. ICanDunkOnYao

ICanDunkOnYao Member

this looks sweet. can you provide some specs?

4. Stack24

Stack24 Member

Fully loaded setup especially for multimedia since it has HDMI as well as a super high resolution capability.

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500, 2.2 GHz 4MB L2 Cache 800MHz FSB,
    Santa Rosa Intel Mobile 965 PM Express Chipset + ICH8M
    2 GB RAM 667MHz (up to 4GB supported)
    Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 256 MB onboard, 512 MB Turbo Cache DX 10 Capable HDCP support for DVI port
    160 GB HDD Seagate Momentus 7200.2, 7200 rpm SATA 300 (upgrade from 160 GB 5400rpm)
    15.4” WSXGA+ (1680x1050) ColorShine TFT-LCD Asus Splendid Video Intelligent Technology
    8X DVD Super Multi drive with LightScribe
    Intel Integrated HD audio (Azalia), Bluetooth v2.0
    Intel PRO/Wireless 4965 802.11 a/b/g/n
    Ports:
    1 x Express Card
    1 x Microphone-in jack
    1 x Headphone-out jack (S/PDIF)
    1 x Line-in jack
    1 x VGA port
    1 x DVI-D port
    4 x USB 2.0 ports
    1 x IEEE 1394 port
    1 x RJ11 Modem jack for phone line
    1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
    1 x TV-out(S-Video)
    1 x eSATA
    1 x HDMI
    1 x Memory card reader (MMC, SD, MS, MS-Pro)
    Accessories Provided:
    1 Optical Gaming Mouse (Logitech)
    1 AC Adaptor
    1 Targus Backpack
    3 recovery CDs (1 for vista, 1 for drivers and 1 for Nero burning software)
    O/S and other software:
    Windows Vista Home Premium (32 bit)
    Assorted Asus Utilities