1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sell!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by hlmbasketball, Oct 26, 2021.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Ok buddy. All you’re showing is how truly bigoted you are.
    You don’t care about women, what do you care about? As long as they’re black you’re good right?

2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

How is our owner a racist defending Watson? Like r u even reading?
    Our owner can b a racist and Watson can b a menace to women. Y do u think differently?

3. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

You can tell when someone like, Trump, Cal and yourself has a limited vocabulary they tend to repeat themselves. .

For example, Trump says VERY, VERY a lot because he doesn't know any other adjectives. Cal tends to repeat what he heard so.eone else say. I'm sure he heard Trump or one of his Republican cohorts use China Virus and he just blurted it out and he thought it was funny. And finally you, you don't know what else to say except rapist and oily boy!

I've seen your post before and I highly doubt a college degree ANYWHERE has your name on it.

4. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah I’m reading. I’m reading emotional garbage, you defend Watson. You think I’m defending Cal.

Cal is a turd. I hope he’s gone. But he said nothing racist, so what if it hurt a couple peoples feelings.
    You defend Watson, who has done far worse than hurt some feelings.

5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Bullshit. There is no concrete proof of a lab release. Keep licking Trump’s nuts in the hope for truth.

6. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Ok buddy. Anytime you want to compare resumes.
    Let me ask you this Mr. Bigot, do you think I’m a Trump supporter? A republican? White?

You and your ilk are too transparent. Your close minded world view is apparent.
    The hate you have for Cal, a dope who hasn’t done anything except for being inept, blinds your moral compass. Yet, you can still defend a rapist?
    Why is that? Because he’s a minority? Because he’s liberal?
    Your identity shouldn’t be tied to something like that. You really need to take a step back and weigh out these scenarios.
    You made a thread to have an owner sell a team, off of a sensationalized clickbait headline, and now you’re doubling down on it. Because you want to be “offended” yet aren’t offended by “your quarterback” out here sexually assaulting women.
    You lack character.

7. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Clickbait

Rudyc281 likes this.
  8. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I can tell by your replies that your mental capacity is extremely limited and you try support your arguements as best you can. So I give you an "A" for effort.

You yourself said you don't know much about politics and it shows but it's funny how you try to make everything political. It's not! Sometimes thing are what they are. Cal is a racist, so was his Dad and all those who follow them.

9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I said I don’t do politics. Good try though.
    And like I said, any time you want to compare resumes.
    Pretty consistent behavior in those that are lacking, they tend to project their own shortcomings on others in a discussion.

Also, you are a racist. A bigot. And condone sexual assault on women. You have over generalized and pigeon holed an entire subset of people as racist because they disagree with you. How close minded and simple are you?

10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

It not racist to u but it could b offensive to others who r u to judge?

That type of rhetoric has flamed violence against Asians. Our stupid sht owner could have just called it covid 19 and move the fk on.

Anyone calling the covid 19, wuhan or China virus is trying to stir sht up. Why else would they called it that and not by the official name covid19?

Dumbasses like u need to stop thinking decent folks not happy with the language = defend Watson. Watson could b off the team for all I care and it doesn't change that our owner said something offensive (to some) and apologize. He doesn't need to sell the team, but his shtty behavior plus his incompetence is why Texans are a sht org.

Stop thinking anyone shtting on the org is defending Watson, jeez christ.

11. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Did i just read what i think i read?

cmoak1982 likes this.
  12. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Dumb asses like you need to realize that just because it hurts your feelings doesn’t mean that it’s racist.
    Grow a pair.
    I could not care less if you **** on this franchise, they deserve it for their ineptitude. But……multiple things can be true. Cal is an idiot. He didn’t say anything racist. Deshaun is a piece of crap. His fan boys are too.

13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

With your logic you can say anything and it won't b racist cause u don't believe it 2 b racist only hurtful. If McNair thought like u why did he apologize?

Apparently u speak for all the Asians that when folks yell at them to go back to their country for spreading the China virus or physically assault them for looking asian its just hateful acts not people being racist. What a dumbass.

Call the disease covid19 and move on with your life, it's that simple. Any folk that calls it wuhan or China disease is just trying to stir sht up.

14. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Clutch them pearls my guy.
    You’re conflating so many different phrases at this point.
    Asians being attacked because the virus that shut down the world originated in China is not ok. It’s not their fault, it’s absolutely sickening that anyone would attack a person because of where they come from or their ethnicity/nationality. Even if that country is responsible for the creation of the virus.
    The people that hurt innocent people because of that are deplorable.

Saying China virus still isn’t racist.

Astrodome likes this.
  15. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Your attention span is extremely short. I said degrees and you're off on another tangent. Now you're saying Resumes. I don't know how to debate someone who can't stay on task.

You ask if you're a Trump supporter, White, or Republican? That's not my arguement nor do I care. You can be all of the above and still NOT be a racist!

What makes you a racist is your thinking that a person of a different race, creed or nationality is different from you because of who they are or where they come from.

And when you don't take their feelings into account by associating where they came from by joking and renaming the virus other than what the name is, that's being a racist.

DatRocketFan likes this.
  16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

1. The disease official name is covid19, there's a reason y the medical community didn't think it was appropriate to call it wuhan/China virus. They did that to avoid racist people using it to lash out at Asian folks
    2. Our shtty owner apologized for offending folks
    3. He isn't selling the team cause this was nothing worth getting punished over.
    4. Just bc u said its not racist doesn't mean it isn't.

Honestly no one calls it China virus or wuhan virus except racist folks that like to stir sht up.

CrazyJoeDavola likes this.
  17. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You do realize resumes include degrees right?
    You brought up Trump and accused me of being a part of “that crew”. Keep up with your insinuations.

And what are you even talking about with the third paragraph? You and a couple others only support black people, because they’re black. It’s so overt that it’s a little silly.

No. Calling the virus a China virus, or South African variant or Brazilian variant or UK variant has nothing to do with hurting people. Hurting people has everything to do with hurting people, those that attacked Asians because of this are racist. Calling it the name of where it came from is not. Same with bird flu, swine flu and any variant that had a country of origin.

18. conquistador#11

By itself it's not racist. We were calling it the Wu Han virus, ain't nothing f' with Feb 2020. But who stood out to me was Cal and wife smirking and laughing. That's how they feel about the fanbase.
    These people don't know how to read the room.

steddinotayto likes this.
  19. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Just because you say it’s racist, doesn’t mean it is. Me thinks that you don’t quite understand what that word means.

Apologizing for hurting feelings is the polite thing to do. Specially in today’s climate. He still said nothing racist. Keep up the fake outrage though. Just keep that energy when Watsons victims testify.

20. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/16/politics/biden-intel-review-covid-origins/index.html

El_Conquistador and cmoak1982 like this.