1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sell one like this Canon EOS 5D 12.8 MP Digital SLR Black Camera

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by emoreland, Nov 1, 2012.

1. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

I have two of these cameras for sale and I am the seller for this auction. I paid over 7200.00 for both of them a couple of years back. This auction is going for 1300.00 at the moment and they typically sell for 1800.00. You can either bid on this auction or you can email me about the other camera. Both come with a very expensive lens and if you are a professional photographer you will understand just how expensive these things can get. I will try to answer any questions that you may have on here and you can also email me at texasfudge@gmail.com. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-EOS-5D-12-8-MP-Digital-SLR-Camera-Black-Kit-w-EF-L-USM-24-105mm-/281014425360?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item416dc3d710

2. emoreland

I am looking for best offer; thanks.

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Completely random question.....but are you the member who made/makes chocolate?

4. emoreland

Ah, yes I am. I can email you through the board or you can find me on facebook with the name Texasfudge

1 person likes this.
  5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I have a setup similar to this so am not in the market, but just wanted to note it is a solid solid offer. The lens alone is worth a nice penny. It's a nice lens.

I'd question if you might have more luck selling them separately, as perhaps body style's have moved on a bit, and the amateur photographer might not realize the importance of the lens quality, so will be discounting its value. good luck.

6. emoreland

It only has a day left and its only at 1300.00 and I just feel that I'm letting it go at too low of a price. Is there another place online that specializes in lenses and professional cameras that would appreciate this camera and pay more?

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

SeƱor Fudge, sir, would you have any other equipment? :eek: Lenses, bodies, etc.

EDIT: Did you sell both?

I was late to this party and would have separated the lens and body and would have taken that lens off your back for more so you could take the camera to a good buyer for even a higher price.

8. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

wow. $1300 for both is a steal. would love to upgrade my t2i and have that beautiful lens but just can't justify the cost. hobbies are expensive.

9. emoreland

I hated that it sold for so little but I have yet to hear from the buyer so part of me is hoping that he somehow backs out. Would either of you be interested in it should I be fortunate enough to have the seller back out?

10. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i would only want the lens but i don't want to insult you with a low ball offer (damn, i sound like the texans talking to Winston).

11. SwoLy-D

Dude. I keep sending you emails and messages about it. I want to see it, though, because the pictures are obviously from the mfr. Everything working well in the lens and camera? :confused:

Take a picture of this post and email it to me, man. I want to see it in action, if you please. Or... fudge... yummy. :)

12. G Zus Kryst

G Zus Kryst Rookie

canan dot got shadows like dat ese......amature job

13. emoreland

Im sorry that I havent gotten your emails....texasfudge@gmail.com

The camera is in awesome condition as well as the lens. Ive been busy with chocolate orders this week but I will try to find time to get some pics for you.

14. SwoLy-D

^ Cool. I emailed you.

:confused: Dude. Seriously, I don't understand what you're trying to say. I'm not joking.

15. G Zus Kryst

G Zus Kryst Rookie

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad::mad:

16. SwoLy-D

At least my smilies aren't words you have to read, Mr. Kryst. :eek: I mean, "canan"? It's even on this thread and you write "canan"? Come on.

17. emoreland

Sent you the email. There are also links to my brothers online business of when he took photos. This is his camera and he really kept it in great shape.

18. SwoLy-D

Yes, I'm interested in it. I'm getting you the moolah. :eek: