1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

seinfeld episode help

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by omair, Apr 4, 2005.

1. omair

omair Contributing Member

I need help trying to rmr a seinfeld episide..
    the one where kramer accidently walks in to a meeting and is given an assignment, and he keeps on going to work and does the assignment to the best of his abilities. when he submits he he gets insulted by the manager for it being so bad.
    does anyone remeber which episode that is?

2. Astro101

Astro101 Member

3. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

haven't you just remembered it? What else are you looking for?

4. omair

omair Contributing Member

the actual episode name, sorry for not being clear on that.

5. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Is this it? A very scant reference to Kramer accidentally starting to work somewhere:

137. The Bizarro Jerry
    gs: Tim DeKay (Kevin) Kristin Bauer (Gillian) Pat Kilbane (Bizarro Kramer (Feldman)) Kyle T. Hefner (Bizarro George (Gene)) Justina Vail (Amanda) J. Patrick McCormack (Leland) Harry Murphy (Office Manager) Dana Patrick (Model #1) Shireen Crutchfield (Model #2) Robin Nance (Model #3) Mark S. Larson (Bizarro Newman (Vargas)) James Lesure (Office Worker) Jason Beck (Bouncer)

Kramer uses a bathroom in an office building and just begins working there. He is "TCB." Elaine sets Jerry up with a friend who is very beautiful, but she has "man hands." George uses a picture of her and passes her off as his dead finance Susan; that gets him into the "Forbidden City" where high priced models hang out. Elaine meets Kevin and some of his friends; they are the exact opposite of Jerry, George and Kramer. With Kramer working, George inside the walls and Elaine hanging out with Kevin, Jerry begins to feel alone.

b: 03-Oct-1996 pc: 803 w: David Mandel d: Andy Ackerman

NOTE: In the scene where Elaine is talking to Kevin at Reggie's, she said something about the tuna tasting like a sponge. Could this be a reference to the episode "The Sponge", where George had to eat at Reggie's after being neglected by Jerry, Elaine and Susan?
    Viewers Taylor Lasseigne and Michael Haemlin note in this episode that Kramer is seen working in this episode to the music of Sheena Easton's hit "My Baby Takes the Morning Train" was also used in "The Voice". Mike also notes that George uses "Vandelay" in this episode in his trick to show the picture of his deceased "fiance" to the beautiful receptionist.
    "My Baby Takes The Morning Train" was used in "The Butter Shave", not "The Voice". They both revolve around George's fake handicap at Play Now, so I guess it's easy to get them mixed up. I'm pretty sure it's also used in some other episode, I may be wrong.
    Inside Kevin's apartment where Jerry's "Superman" statue would be, there is a statue of "Bizzaro Superman" instead.
    Jerry mentions that Man Hands had similar strength to George "The Animal" Steele, a popular pro wrestler in the 1980's, famed for his size, power and agression in the ring.
    Kevin is actually the second ‘Bizarro Jerry' the first being Jeannie Steinman for ‘The Invitations'.
    In the Bizarro (Kevin's) apartment, in the spot where Jerrys bike would be hanging, Kevin has a uni-cycle there.

6. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

Ah, nice find giddy, beat me to the punch. :)

Full Script for The Bizarro Jerry

7. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

The Bizarro Jerry episode was one of my all-time favorites for the episodes that appeared near the end of the series run.

8. Behad

Behad Contributing Member