1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Secret Society of Women

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Breaker, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Breaker

Breaker Member

Site full of filthy tramps detailing their affairs, showing no remorse on cheating with their husband.

Cliffs:
    Miscer found out about this site, and have been going on a rampage troll rage against these hors.

Tramps found out that males found out, and have located the parasite forum.

Some troll post:

some native SSW members post:

finding out about it:

HA.

http://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com...c/new-i-have-came-to-reality-misc/#post-84405

http://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/sex/forum/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131427513&page=7

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Are you surprised?

AshleyMaddison.com <-- This site exists and makes boatloads of money.
    It aint all men on there. In fact I would probably say it is more FOR women
    cause men generally are not that sophisticated in their cheating

Rocket River

3. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Nobody denies that people cheat.....what makes women so sh!tty about it is the fact that they still try to make us out to be the bad guys when they do it. Don't blame your insecurities and hypocrisy on us.

4. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

LoL. From the site

"My husband also is not very large and to make it worse, he sucks in bed and refuses to pleasures me. Atleast your husbands gives you good oral. I have to pleasure myself."

5. amaru

amaru Member

I flipped through a few threads in there........wow is all I have to say.

6. dback816

dback816 Member

I read something similar a while back about a woman talking about divorcing her husband who had been very successful before losing his business recently.

Can't remember the details but she complained about not being able to sustain the carefree life style she has led and lamented the possibility of needing to find a job herself. She then mentioned he might be up for inheritance and the other participants encouraged her to wait on the divorce just a bit more to be able to take part of inheritance money as well.

Was quite the disheartening read :(

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Man I thought about putting on the ole trollface for a bit just for the lulz and stuff but....I have a feeling after just skimming though that place it is full of trolls.

8. mosessmalone

mosessmalone Member

yeah trolls from bb.com have mostly taken over it by now

9. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Peering into the mind of womankind is an enlightening and often troubling exercise. Try looking at any of the various feminist websites where they fixate on things like male privilege. For example, I read one thread made in response to this xkcd strip. While a normal reading of this would be that the guy was too in his head about what would happen if he tried to talk to the girl, meanwhile the girl in fact wanted the guy to talk to her; the feminists thought that it was a blatant example of male privilege, because the guy must clearly think that he has a right to hit on the girl and that it is her duty to accept his advances.

From there they went on to discuss how it is every woman's nightmare to be spoken to by a stranger on public transit and how every time they meet a strange man they are calculating the likelihood that he will rape her, and speaking to a girl who has her laptop open increases the likelihood many times over because the man is clearly unwilling to accept no for an answer.

This is just another good example. Women having affairs and saying that they are staying with their husband because they can't afford to divorce, and then other women congratulating/encouraging them for their strength in finding their own happiness. Nevermind that the husband is apparently good enough to provide for all of the woman's material needs, that buys no loyalty.

I don't think I will ever truly understand women. If only their thought processes were as easy to follow as the average man's.

#9 StupidMoniker, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  10. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

What has been seen...can never be unseen.

Guys have feelings too :(

11. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

That site is kind of like Faces of Death. You're aware of it, in the back of your head...you can't look away if it's on, but you don't want to think about it.

12. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

How do they have time to post this stuff in between working the kitchen and having babies??

13. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Yup. It all starts with "anti-patriarchy" and works itself into everything. Anti-patriarchy seems code word for anti-any structure thats ever existed.

There's the great "feminine mystique" but to me I think EVERYONE has bottom line aims they ultimately want to get man AND woman. Its a power grab and power struggle to get those aims, major or minor whatever they may be. Thats why I don't think its wise to hand women or ANYONE the honor of moral superiority. People will break format to get those aims. They just have to convince THEMSELVES that they're in the clear. Its all politics and games.

14. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Word! QFT!!!

If you don't want to know the truth, don't ask...Women, IMHO are just like men, with the only difference being emotion...at first, i think woman can exclude emotion, but overtime, they can't ignore it...As for why, who knows...Part of it is for spite, revenge, etc.

15. Pimphand24

Pimphand24 Member

Lulz. If her state's laws are anything like the two states that I am aware of, she will never be entitled to a dime of his inheritance money.

16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Its stuff like this that is why I am not married.

17. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Rock em' and block em'.

They tend to get old after a couple of weeks anyway. ;)

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think Alot of men feel this way

Rocket River

19. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure websites like Ashley Madison don't work. Ask yourself why a decent looking chick would pay to meet guys for hookups when she could go to any bar or club and find what she's looking for for free.

IMO Ashley Madison is full of dudes and professional women.

20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Women acting like men wrt sex.

Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!