1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Secret Obama Hoedown

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Bellaire Brody, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

2. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Actually, I was never pissed at Esteban, just baffled by him. I was 75% sure you were joking. I figured you were, but to me anyone getting violent over something on the internet is silly, and the fact that some people on here are willing to do that, throws everything out off kilter. To me violence based on a internet bbs post is so beyond realm of rational behavior to me, that I can never be totally sure what anyone's doing once the irrational craziness and violence talk starts.

3. da_juice

da_juice Member

I don't think anyone was actually serious about violence. Unless you count esteban.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

Keep your day job.

5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

that doesn't even fit :confused:

6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Yeah he was the one that started with the violence talk, and I really don't think he would seriously do anything violent, but his talk was serious, and that's what through me for a loop.

Most people who talk on the internet aren't really going to act on their talk.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I have a very, very short ignore list, and this cat is on it. I was thinking of taking him off, because I couldn't recall why he was there. My memory has now been refreshed. basso is on it, and everyday here in D&D he reminds me of why I did that. However, I read his posts in the other forums and have no problem with him there at all. I wish putting someone on ignore was forum specific. I really do. There are people in the GARM that I'd put in a "GARM Ignore" doghouse, were I allowed to.

8. subtomic

subtomic Member
    Supporting Member

Can we please get back to the actual subject.....

.....that all of us liberals are demonic and dishonest. I honestly haven't laughed so hard in years and would hate for us to get sidetracked.

9. da_juice

da_juice Member

Didn't Ann Coulter say that all liberals are demonic and dishonest as well? I know the concept is familar among conservatives, but if I'm not mistaken Coulter said that exact same phrase.

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

[​IMG]

11. esteban

esteban Member

Mr Blade, I clearly stated the reason why I need to kick Thadeus' ass. I think a lot of the posters here will understand why, he crossed that line when he made that lewd and lame attempt about my dead mother. Everyone has a threshold and mine is you do not insult someone's deceased relatives, especially somebody whose is dear to my heart like my mother. Any decent human will never cross that line, and Thadeus in his lame attempt to be clever clearly crossed that line. Don't worry about me and violence Mr Blade, I am not the kind who goes around and threatens people with violence,however; I would not hesistate to bring it when someone is stupid enough to cross that line.

Don't worry Mr Blade, I do not have a problem with you or any other posters on this board except Thadeus and everyone knows the reason why!

12. thadeus

thadeus Member

esteban please stop threatening me because it is infringing on my freedom.

13. dandorotik

dandorotik Member

Playing guitar is much better therapy than fighting.

14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Member

Gee, someone from Bellaire, ultra-conservative. Who'da thunk?

By the way, your racist swipes (gangsta, hood-rich) at the President only emphasize the main problem so many of you have with Obama.

If this had been GWB, you wouldn't have said f***-all.

Go meet a black dude, shake his hand. It won't rub off.

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

I dunno... I mean if the black president is gangsta, then regular black people must be extra scaweee.

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

delete

#116 Invisible Fan, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

Thadeus is a troll. I ignore trolls -- they are a poor use of my precious time.

He should be banned for claiming to want to have sex with your deceased mother. That is truly sickening -- you should put him on ignore if he is not banned.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

At least I'm not some God-fearing vagrant that associates what you perceive as "evil" with mythological and obviously fake figures such as demons, devilry, etc.
    Thadeus might have crossed the line, but you've crossed the line of reason and sanity yourself with that statement.
    Let me guess. You stand by Rick Perry?

19. esteban

esteban Member

Thanks bro!

20. esteban

esteban Member

Mr Esteban is not a big fan of Rick Perry, Mr Esteban thinks the Texas governor is smoking some good ****!