1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Secret Obama Hoedown

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Bellaire Brody, Jan 10, 2012.

1. rhester

rhester Member

Good stand up line, great job, Another Brother.

2. thadeus

thadeus Member

basso and bigtexxx are just followers as well. They adopt the party line and all the talking points completely unreflectively.

basso and bigtexxx may seem like they have some influence on this site, but really they're the influenced and not the influencers.

Basically, they've just been here longer. But they don't come up with any of these points of view themselves.

3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

quite false

My impression of you: Internal rage. Limited power. Maximum frustration.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

...except that you didn't mention being repetitive and predictable.

1 person likes this.
  5. Northside Storm

uh, to be perfectly frank, that's an apt description for pretty much everyone on the internet

6. mc mark

mc mark Member

Don't you just love Logical Fallacies?

7. esteban

esteban Member

Don't forget a sick fascination with trannies bigtexxx. I think Thadeus is a tranny himself, if I ever encounter him in public I will personally kick his ass. He wanted to have sex with my deceased mother and the Mods never banned him for that. There seems to be a clear double standard in this forum!

8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Threatening violence and whining in one short post. I like it. I see your problem solving skills are limited to violence threats and you typically respond to those who have differing viewpoints by insulting them.

I'm seeing the pattern. If this makes you want to attack me physically then go ahead. I'll email you where I'll be should you ever make it to CA. or the next time I'm in Houston. You are more than welcome to attack me, if you feel it's necessary.

9. thegary

thegary Member

who doesn't :confused:

10. esteban

esteban Member

You seemed to be in love with your facts Mr Blade, that is why in some of your ealier posts, you said the stimulus clearly worked and we would all be in trouble without it, ha ha ha!!!!!

BTW _ The reason I don't engage in conversations with you lefties is because you guys are demonic and dishonest!

11. across110thstreet

so why did you post in this thread or participate at all here?

demonic and dishonest? any rational person saw the original post and all its subtle quips at the President and the notion of Obama throwing any secret party at the taxpayers expense has been completely shredded.

what else is left for you to discuss, then?

12. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I understand the difference between facts and supported opinions. You've misrepresented what I said regarding the stimulus. We would be in worse trouble without it, and most economists agree, but since it's a hypothetical it isn't fact.

I know the difference.

However, Johnny Depp appearing and costing the tax payers nothing is a fact. It's also a fact that the white house invited national media to cover the event. It's also a fact that the white house publicized the event themselves on their official website.

Like I said I noticed that you don't seem capable of discussion, if it's because you feel anyone who disagrees with you is demonic and dishonest may say more about your own psychosis than it does about those that disagree with you.

13. esteban

esteban Member

Mr Blade, why would I want to kick your ass? You never hurled vile insults towards myself even though you disagree with me, you are one of the more respectful posters. My problem is with Thadeus and the Mods, if someone wants to have sex with your dead mother what would you do Mr Blade?

14. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I would read the post the and realize it wasn't an actual desire, but an in-kind response to posts made in order to show how silly they were.

15. esteban

esteban Member

I'm sorry Mr Blade that I don't have your tolerance, patience, wisdom and enlightenment, anyone who expresses a desire to have sex with my dead mother(joke or no joke) will have a brand new rectum by the time I'm done with that person(being an ex boxer in the military, I'm fully capable to make that happens).

16. SacTown

SacTown Member

He's a job creator bro. Big parties create jobs. Trickle down.

17. thadeus

thadeus Member

Wait a minute ... are you saying that you will anally rape anyone who offends you?

You know ... we're not all your trannies, esteban. Please try to be more respectful in the future, instead of threatening heterosexual men with homosexual rape. That is just wrong and I feel that you should be banned for it.

18. esteban

esteban Member

You see what I mean Mr Blade, just read Thadeus' post and tell me if he does not deserve an ass kicking?

I have never personally insulted a poster around here, I can't say the same about your cohorts.

19. Dubious

Dubious Member

So you're saying:

I'm an intolerant, impatient fool, but dammit, I'm right!

:confused:

20. thadeus

thadeus Member

esteban, please do not threaten me because it makes me feel like clutchfans is an unsafe environment.