1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Secret Obama Hoedown

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Bellaire Brody, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Northside Storm

something to keep in mind: when FDR was president, 2% unemployment was the norm. How Reagen got reelected with 10.8% unemployment in the year before the election just totally proves how anyone can pull economic statistics and plug them into the most absurd contexts for the most absurd arguments.

2. Nook

Nook Member

Yes, and we are a safer country for it.

3. esteban

esteban Member

3+years later and the koolaid is still working....either that is some strong **** from Barry or most of you lefties here are r****ded!

4. mc mark

mc mark Member

*****'s gonna lose his mind when O gets reelected!

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

Well.. I sure as hell am not going to support religious extremists like Ron Paul who want to do away with separation of Church and State. Ron Paul would do more than physically murder a human being, he would murder the basic right to religious freedom that this country was founded upon.

6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

What a shock! A post that has no relevant facts used to support to deny a position. This post does nothing to refute or support any arguments put forward in the thread.

Instead it simply hurls insults at people. I can see why most people don't agree with your political ideas.

7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Until you learn the definition of assassination you shouldn't discuss it.

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Huh...? Replace Paul with Perry or Santorum in this statement.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bush's economy was highly leveraged

10. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Member

Lol at Alice in Wonderland = gansta.

Stupid thread is stupid.

11. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

This party was so secret that it took those news hounds at the Huffington Post Life & Style section to get in and report on it. Here's the article from 2009.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/31/white-house-trickortreate_n_341235.html

Secret video that the Whitehouse secretly posted on their secret account on the secret website...YOUTUBE......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8060hDCf-Wo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can you idiots just cut the BS for once and admit you are wrong? You are trying to convince people that a Halloween party for the children of military families was a secret Hollywood "Let them eat cake" orgy or something. Just stop it.

12. Another Brother

When I first read the title I thought Obama's mistress had been shot and nobody was to talk about it.

4 people like this.
  13. esteban

esteban Member

By most people I assumed you meant lefty such as yourself Mr Blade. I'm not a betting man, but I'm pretty sure all of the conservative posters(the real ones) in this forum agree with me when it comes to the Clown-in chief.

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

So you're all racist assholes? Duh.

15. thadeus

thadeus Member

Do they also love trannies as much as you do?

Because, seriously, I've never known a human being who loves the trannies as much as esteban. Pre-op, post-op ... it just doesn't matter. esteban loves them.

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

/thread! (which is a great mercy, thank you.)

I was wondering what the police code for a hoe down is.

17. mc mark

mc mark Member

Oh yeah?

[​IMG]

#57 mc mark, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  18. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

I wish I could rep you again.

19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I think most posters regardless of political leanings agree with facts and evidence. Since you've posted none of the above, I'll bet your wrong.

I'll recap the thread for you, since you don't seem to be able to grasp it.

The OP accused Obama of spending money on a big party (described with a bunch of negative racial stereo-types) and also accused the white house of trying to hide event.

Others posted the facts that the white house publicized the event, posted it on their official website, invited the national media to cover the event. One of the wastes of money that was named was the appearance of Johnny Depp, who appeared for free and didn't cost tax payers anything.

Those were facts posted. Nobody has disputed any of them.

Then you came in and accused people of still drinking the cool-aid and called liberals on the board r****ded.

That's the recap. You can hurl insults all you want, but until you start posting facts like the posters did who showed the OP to be completely full of S**t then you don't even have a horse in the race. Insulting the people who posted actual facts in the thread doesn't help bolster your position on anything. It only makes it appear as though you are out of ideas and unable to provide any support for whatever position you hold.

Keep up the good work.

2 people like this.
  20. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Attention basso and bigtexxx - Thanks for creating a following of dumbasses that create fake usernames and try to emulate your "conservative" posting style. LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED.

I guess copying is the best form of flattery congrats.