1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

season ticket question

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by okguy456, Mar 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. okguy456

okguy456 Contributing Member

i want to get season tickets next season and i was wondering if when you buy them, do you get actual physical tickets or a download or something? could be a stupid question.

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

you can opt for physical tickets, or you can get flash seats. you basically scan your id or credit card at the door.

3. okguy456

okguy456 Contributing Member

thanks...do the physical cost more?

4. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

There's really no reason to get physical or will call anymore. They send them to your account electronically and you just walk through the gate and swipe your ID to get in, no need to download or print anything.

But physical ones do not cost more.

5. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

Yup, what Kam said. Flash seats are so much easier because you don't have to worry about losing them. The only advantage to physical tickets is, they're easier to give to friends, family and coworkers. I think, at any time, you can transfer your physical tickets to flash seats, in case you sell them.

Pugs

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I wanted physical tickets this year since it was my first time being a STH. I can tell you that I probably used less than half of those when I remembered to bring them. I should have just got flash seats. The only cool thing about the physical tickets is the calendar they come in.

7. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Fwiw, if you get Flashseats, you can request physical tickets to your rep, and they'll send them to you at the end of the season for collection purposes.

I agree that Flashseats is so much easier but i do want to reenact Jimmy Fallon's scene in Fever Pitch everytime i recieve my tickets in the mail.