1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Scrimmage] 6-part video, 22 min on NBA.com

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crossover, Jul 11, 2012.

1. hooroo

hooroo Member

McHale: "Hey guy!...", lol.

Feigen? thinks/asks, paraphrasing here, "Has Leuer been the best player on the floor?"

Lamb looks like he has a sweet shot.

NBA bodies might force White to travel? So the LeBron comparison is apt? Nice passes though.

Feigen? thinks Zoki looks a little like the Clutch the bear guy?

2. PinoyRocket

PinoyRocket Member

Zoran elbowed somebody after the offensive rebound then he shot.

3. Sym0™

Sym0™ Member

McHale was all praise for Zoran in his interviews, but he looked very sloppy in the passages of play caught by the camera.

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

lol we might not win even 10 games this year

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Harris is a scorer. If you watched Viper Games, he played well against Morris' NBDL team.

6. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

don't like the martin/lamb comparisons. Lamb can score off the dribble and cabn finish with contact unlike Martin.

7. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

I like what i saw of Leuer. He looks active on defense and hustles really well. I think he could be an asset. Terrence Jones looks like a good prospect to. We might have struck gold in this draft.

8. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

i have to admit. I really like the upside of Lamb, White, Jones, Machado, and D-Mo. I'm starting not to care much about the Howard saga. If we actually kept the Toronto pick, and our own pick in the 2013 draft, there's a good chance we could end up with a home-grown franchise player. I don't mind watching the youth movement take flight.

9. lilnate525

lilnate525 Member

T-Jone got hurt at the end of part 2. He looked very good out there.

10. Beebo1911

Beebo1911 Member

You Nd me both brother. I reeeeaaallllly don't want to see us give away another Rudy Gay or Batum

11. anchel

anchel Member

Honestly must be said, the crappy quality of the offense. P&r, p&r, and oh, another p&r.
    I know it, SL, the sad thing is that will not differ greatly from the actual offense of the RS.
    And watching McHale's general attitude and comments throughout the year, I don't see him with the intention of drawing up something more advanced. We play like HS teams.

12. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Thank you. A quick snap shot but Lamb looks smooth as glass. Wow I like what I see.

13. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Coaching staff is trying to get them rust free first before implementing any major game plan. They need to get to know eachother first. Also Summer camp is not about fine tunning for the regular season but giving some fringe hopefulls a chance to make the squad. Besides a few of those guys, the rest wont even make Octobers training camp.

14. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Rudy Gay and Batum are NOT franchise players.

15. Coreyls18

Coreyls18 Member

Is it just me or do most of them seem a tad slow and out of shape?

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I really want Royce White to succeed, but he's going to have to develop something of a jumper. And he needs to watch lots of video on Chuck Hayes' defensive footwork.

17. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

Royce White I suppose didn't look impressive. Truly undersized and making questionable decisions. Can't really pass judgement though as it's only an early scrimmage.

18. Pahokee

Pahokee Member

You figured out Lamb couldn't be a leader from a few clips from a scrimmage? Impressive.

Actually, that entire post is just a mess.

19. Juxtaposed Jolt

I wonder if these guys even had plays run for them.

Or if they were just out there free-balling.

20. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Everyone was doing their thing nobody really had plays ran for them whoever was open mostly got the ball and you had random one on one play.