1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Screen names?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by a la rockets, Jun 10, 2003.

Tags:
  1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

King Cheetah, it is once again time to inform the BBS public, that you are a FURRY!

[​IMG]

It's okay. We still love you. As long as you keep us away from your FURRY parties.

2. finalsbound

finalsbound Member

At my old high school in '98, our basketball team was "statebound." So the only thing I could think of was "finalsbound." Exciting, isn't it?

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

No, No, you misunderstood i'm just in a HURRY...

Your thinking of our "hot or not" friend...
    [​IMG]

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I'm a huge Elton John fan and I graduated high school in 1995.

Am I the only one who can never see King Cheetah's images?

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Member

Let's hope it's not a long, long time before the Rockets make it back to the Finals. :)

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I worked as a Telemarketer for an hour, I called 19 people and said "moe's tavern"

7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I saw so many usernames that were difficult to pronounce, type, or understand. So all I wanted to choose was something. . . Easy.

8. Mori

Mori Member

Mori is short for my first name, Morrigan.

9. RIET

RIET Member

RIET -

When I was in law school, I watched CNBC religiously. This guy was my favorite. After he flipped his wig, I had to honor the headpiece that made him great. Like Samson before him, he just hasn't been the same since.

"E" stand for "ex"....

Well-known TV journalist Ron Insana first donned a toupee -- the ''rodent,'' as he refers to his first one -- in the interest of job security six years ago after a supervisor strongly suggested it.

Insana, co-anchor of CNBC's ''Business Center,'' stopped wearing a hairpiece for good three years later, startling viewers one day in August 1999 and becoming something of a poster boy for baldness. The decision to flip his wig came after another boss told him it was a misrepresentation for someone in the truth business, and it liberated Insana, eliminating a source of tension and bringing him widespread kudos.

''It was probably the best thing I ever did, appearance-wise,'' he said.

10. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! great stuff :D

i hope yoyao knows that we're just kiddin' around.

11. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

no, I cant either...

1) name is easy to figger out, I finally got around to registering in 2000(2K) and I have been a Rockets fan for most of my life...put em together and you have probably the lamest nick of any longterm member here.

2) I would change it in a heartbeat if I could do it without losing my postcount or registered by date.
    I would hate for someone to think I was a noob.

maybe I could be *ima_bassplayer2k*;)

12. IVFL

IVFL Member

So thats who's been going through my garbage. Damn college kids :D

13. KingCheetah

Supporting Member

I've put you two on my ignore image list. ;)

I use Imagestation - any recommendations on a better site? I would hate for anyone to miss my pics they are breathtaking. :rolleyes:

All in good fun YoYao, we're all just ugly and jealous.

14. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

I can see it. It is an image of none other than a King Cheetah, a very rare subspecies of cheetah. The image posted prompted me to learn more about them and I did by searching for them on Yahoo!

I got my nickname because my friends back in high school called me Lil Pun since I looked sort of like but was A LOT smaller than a popular rapper back then...Big Pun (R.I.P.).

15. NYKRule

NYKRule Member

They used to.

16. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

funny thing is, I can see the first image you posted in the thread..
    but none of the other ones..weird.

YoYao, get used to it...I doubt you ever live it down...

maybe, maybe no ;)

17. Sonny

Sonny Member

Ummm....

Sonny is my nickname, the name I go by.

I used to be Wink3Cat5, I was trying to think of something catchy when I finally got around to registering. I got tired of it and then I was inspired by the man Jeff to switch it to my name. :D

18. hjg877

hjg877 Member

I uhh wanted 10000 but I actually somehow ended up with this name that was random letters and numbers.

Yup, 10000 sure would be a nice screen name......

19. kubli9

kubli9 Member
    Supporting Member

I have curly hair and back when I was younger my hair was long and very fro-like. Well, one day my friend and I were playing basketball, I hit a lucky shot, and he called me a "curly a$$hole". I misunderstood him and asked, "what the hell is a kubli a$$hole?" He thought it was pretty funny and I've used that as my screen name ever since.

20. KingCheetah

Supporting Member

*The true story of my name...I was going to see a King Cheetah the day or so after I registered. They have a recessive gene which causes the Cheetah to have stripes instead of spots. They have slightly heavier build and thicker coat. One of the few captive KC's in the world is located at the Fossil Ridge wildlife preserve in Glen Rose Texas. There are seriously like 10-20 of the KC's in the world.