1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Scoot Henderson PG of the Future

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by i3artow i3aller, Nov 18, 2021.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

yes, in my opinion 17 and 20 years old makes a difference. carry on

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh, you still fail to understand the point was about the garbage quality of the league and lack of defense played there..... that's unfortunate.

Oh well, carry on

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

maaaaan you are such a rude person. yeah i read what you wrote. i didnt say you were wrong or right to any extent. only that it was 20 years old (when you said 19). while comparing a player that was 17 (which has never been done before)

just as you called Green a Corey Brewer last season and he proved you wrong within a matter of months NOT years. You are calling a player Westbrook at the age of 17. So go for it mr smart guy/ mr infallible that likes to seemingly every day insult people on this site. so mr ultimate prognosticator that can't see past his own nose keep calling it like you see it bro.

now you can come on here and twist my words and insult my intelligence. it is your hobby after all right?

King1 likes this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I just don't have that much patience for stupidity. Harping on points that are in no way related to what is being discussed or completely misrepresenting things I've said in the past are things that happen far too often for me to be overly kind to those who do them.

Be it out of bad faith or stupidity, you serve only to derail conversation with that kind of thing. You decide which it is.

When I say, "if he doesn't improve that 3 point shot, he'll end up another Westbrook" that's not saying "he's definitely another Westbrook"..... you know, just like when I said "if Green never improves, he could be another Corey Brewer"

Perhaps you aren't a dishonest scumbag and you really are just incapable of understanding statements like that.... but it doesn't really matter which one it is, the effect is the same.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

You’re just plainly a rude person. Typically someone that is as rude and confrontational as you are online is unattractive.

Maybe you’re one of the exceptions, just rude and insult people on the regular because you are extremely successful in real life and are posting insults in the middle of all of your hot dates you are going on.

which one is it mr great?!?

lol

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So, I call you out on dishonest or stupid BS....and you essentially admit to it by responding back with more dishonest or stupid BS and don't even attempt to defend the stupid or dishonest BS you were called out for? Well done.

I've never claimed that I'm polite to stupid or dishonest people...I simply don't think people like you deserve it, so ya got me there.

Also, how many people do you know going on "hot dates" at 3:30 PM on a Thursday? Kind of suggests no genuine thought was put into your temper tantrum of a response.

You certainly have me leaning towards thinking your nonsense comes from a place of stupidity rather than dishonesty, which I suppose is the best you can hope for from an ethical standpoint. The simpleton isn't to be held accountable for their moronic utterances.

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Woah I didn't know we we're having a good time in here

Scoot must be a divisive prospect

8. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol at Bobby embarrassing himself again. Par for the course

9. King1

He's ugly and fat. Had to go on a diet lol

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I threw that mofo on ignore. I actually like reading people's opinions on here. I don't need to read a poster insult practically half of the Rockets fans on this site and tell them how stupid they are over and over and over again. It gets a bit boring and redundant.

#70 peleincubus, Aug 25, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
    Pistol Pete and King1 like this.
  11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I'd like to add makes fun of poster's children with disabilities as well. Just a pleasant fan that comes to the site daily to insult people.

Not everyone can be nice and a good human

[​IMG]

King1 likes this.
  12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, it's adorable that you are still crying about me smacking a pathetic troll years ago. To think, this all started out with you getting called out for making a dishonest statement about part of a conversation you weren't even involved in and you're here whining about it 7 hours later.....

Don't be a dishonest prick if you don't want to get called out for being a dishonest prick. Simple as that.

13. King1

Lose some more weight fat boy. Here's a tip; workout weekly instead of the monthly pat on the head. It's a shame that they let slobs like you serve

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, kid, if you want to be taken seriously, your pathetic insults have to be based in reality.

You seemingly live solely to seek my attention, I honestly feel bad for you because your behavior is indicative of a child from a broken home.

Do you want to talk about it?

15. King1

I'll help you in the gym if that's your cry for help. Seems like I will have a long way to go but I will give you something basic to start. How much do you need to lose?

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, you REALLY think you're on to something here. Hate to break it to you kid, but your search for an effective insult based in reality still hasn't produced anything for you.

Despite your fan fiction, I haven't had need to cut any weight in years.... and odds are I'd be the one showing you the ropes at the gym. I mean, I get what you were going for, but the fact that you know nothing whatsoever and aren't particularly bright are handicaps you just can't seem to overcome.

While I'm sure your next pathetic attempt would be entertaining, I think for the good of the board it's probably time to take away your reason for existence and add you as the second loser on my blocked list.

I know you'll be crying yourself to sleep tonight over this, but you brought it on yourself.

17. King1

I'm not reading that. Cliffs

18. xaos

xaos Member

Can't wait for this guy to play in the NBA. 8x+ NBA all star

i3artow i3aller and Believe It! like this.
  19. i3artow i3aller

20. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No idea why his behavior is tolerated here.

King1 likes this.