1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scola's birthday pictures, brahs!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by paulftsk, May 3, 2012.

1. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

I decided to make a new thread in order to give some of you naysayers a better chance to view this betch. I'm looking at you, luckky and rox11! You shut your w**** mouths!

Sorry for the late update, I've been out helping my friend write her essay all day, so I've only been able to check in on CF once or twice. Also, I just came home from hoopin/lifting; I'm too full from my pwo meal to go to bed... so I shall post! I really didn't want to take pictures yesterday, since I was at a lounge, but I figured it would be a good offseason thread for some of you brahs.

Everyone was ridiculously nice-- Chandler handed us BOTTLES of champagne and the players made sure that our cups were always full. They had bottles coming in every 15 minutes, it was surreal. I don't think the players drank that much, but they were having a pretty good time. My friend and I were dancing half the time, so I'm not entirely sure how much they killed.

I didn't talk to Scola much, since he always had people surrounding him. I just gave him a happy birthday high five and let him be.

Chandler is one of the chillest dudes I've ever met. He offered to introduce me to everyone and said he was gonna come back to UH and hoop on the black court with me in the coming weeks haha.

Dalembert was also friendly as hell. He made sure that we were all having fun and that we had enough to drink. I ended up talking to his sister more, though, since I've hooped with her at the rec before; I think she said she lived in Miami but was visiting for the offseason. Their entire family is really down to earth and fun to be around (his cousin poured us champagne nonstop)

I didn't talk to Budinger much either, girls were on him all night. I felt for him, though. I'm sure it feels a lot like when opposing teams send triple teams my way in hopes of stopping me. But being a shooter, he couldn't really get out of it, unlike me... I would've crossed all those hoes' ankles on my way back to the table, brahs. Brahs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I didn't want to ask them any questions regarding basketball because I just wanted them to celebrate without being bothered. I have a few more pictures, but they're all of my friend and I'm definitely not posting anymore pics of my lady franz. You creepers were really into the back of my other friend's head lulz. Brahs.

40 people like this.
  2. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

Nice pictures brah:)

1 person likes this.
  3. conquistador#11

legendaiiry. you're like the asian Kramer from seinfeld.

1 person likes this.
  4. don grahamleone

you look unfofomatable.

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Cool. So, Scola, Dalembert, Budinger and Parsons?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ect-kgxBb4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. got em COACH

got em COACH Member

Does anyone of them own a [​IMG] ?

[​IMG]

#6 got em COACH, May 3, 2012
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. don grahamleone

So you would run away skeerd if you were surrounded by ladies? That's step one, stand your ground. Don't run away from the ladies no matter how unfofomatable you are.

8. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

Hahah no, I'm entirely fomfortable around hoezez. Join me at rice village this weekend, brah, I'll show you what's good

9. don grahamleone

[​IMG]

You should look up Yoyao on clutch fans if you get the chance.

10. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Member

I doubt he wants to follow them to the library

11. Hou_rox

Hou_rox Member

Paul forever the sickest kid came through. Rep this man.

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

paulftsk on his way to legend status, who would have thunk it!

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

Nice comeback to prove the naysayers wrong.

The Bear looks like he been dancin too hard. Show them beeches somma dat post moves if you know what i'm sayin.

14. ashiin

ashiin Member

More threads like these and less threads like before and I'll eat more crow. Nice one!

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

16. IndianPlaya

IndianPlaya Member

Props brah, you are pretty awesome. And my new hero :grin:

17. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

Legit man.

18. TMac'n

TMac'n Member

VIP status, that's pretty awesome

19. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

i want pictures of the said "friend".

or this thread is not completely legitimate.

1 person likes this.
  20. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Keep up the good work.

"You must spread rep around before giving it to Paulfstk again."