1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scola wig

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by buzz1701, May 13, 2009.

Tags:
  1. buzz1701

buzz1701 Contributing Member

I live in Las Vegas and I would like to buy one of those Luis Scola wigs that were given away this year at one of the home games. Anyone want to help me out?

2. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

3. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

It's very itchy and not that great. I wouldn't buy it if I was you. I look more like Lil Wayne than Luis Scola when I put it on.

4. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

They gave away Scola wigs? Wow. Interesting marketing strategy :D

5. natureday

natureday New Member

It looks cool, and only 5 bucks, how can you go wrong??