1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Schlitterbahn Galveston]Ticket Discount?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by baylorbear09, Jul 18, 2007.

Tags:
  1. baylorbear09

baylorbear09 Member

Tomorrow I'll be taking some friends there and I was wondering if anybody here knew of any ticket discounts that are offered. I remember kroger did that for astroworld but I wasn't sure if they did it for schlitterbahn. Any help is much appreciated.

2. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I was wondering the same thing. You can get $2 off/ticket at Sonic, but other than that I'm not sure if there are better discounts out there. I had the same question too...except I think my friends and I will caravan over to NB.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I was there last summer before it was all finished, it was a blast, it starts to clear out about 3pm-4pm so there are no lines.

Post back in this thread to tell us about your experience and if it is all finished.

Thanks,

DD

4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Really? Was this on a weekday? I went on a Saturday a couple weeks ago, and every slide had a line going down to the ground by the time the afternoon hit. I'm going to go again in early September when the tourists are gone.

The park is completed. One of the new slides is a steep slide, and the other is an enclosed slide in which the two slides twist around each other. There is also a rapids ride, but it was broken.

My favorite thing at the park is still the boogey board ride.

As for a discount, Kroger has tickets that are three bucks cheaper, I think. If you're a member of a credit union, they might also have discount tickets. Mine does.

5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Yes it was Wed, when we went.

DD