1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ScheftBomb! Watson formally requests trade

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Hey Now!, Jan 28, 2021.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Dude you are wasting your time equally here. I'm tired of people playing the world's smallest violin for filthy rich atheltes.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

and im tired of you acting like you speak for others when you just speak for yourself and your weird obsessions and sense of entitlement. it's pathetic

Sooty likes this.
  3. RocketStan

RocketStan Member

I already want to just move on. Trade him and rip off the band-aid. ALTHOUGH I know that's not the smart way at all so I'm not really advocating that. Just so sick of this after going through it with Harden, who is probably my favorite athlete of my lifetime, and now Watson who was probably second. If Watson really is forcing a trade because the GM hire was done without consulting him, I think Watson is being a diva. Whatever, I guess he knows leaving the Texans is what's best for his career, he's probably right. I'm just so frustrated.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

they love to count other’s pockets and think they should just shut up and be grateful just because they make a lot of money...the level of entitlement like these athletes shouldn’t try and take control of their own career is crazy

Sooty and YOLO like this.
  5. fchowd0311

Well I guess you have to deal with it. And in not even speaking for Houston fans. In stating that Watson is ditching the city for bigger lights, not competence. Therefore he is rejecting Houston. No where in that claim did I say anything about the opinions of other Texan fans.

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

How is that clear? That's just a projection of the future, no one knows where they will be 3 years from now.

Everyone has a 'bad' outlook until they don't. It's not even like they were getting blown out, they lost like 4 close games and could have easily had a winning record with a play here and there in those games which maybe happens if they had better talent.

It does not take long to turn around fortunes in the NFL. Pick the right coach, the right players, you can do it in literally a year.

7. fchowd0311

He did 1 year ago when he signed an extention. That was HIS decision. He can honor a contract like the rest of the work force in the United States or he can be an entitled athlete.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

not really. you keep quoting me. as long you continue to do so, I'll keep telling you how stupid you are. that's what Ill deal with then

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

10. fchowd0311

Okay? I realized how little you say content wise with each of your posts. It's just **** talking. I'm assuming you are under 20.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

here we go with the comparison of professional sports to regular jobs...predictable

YOLO likes this.
  12. RocketStan

RocketStan Member

No sh*t bro.. we are fans. We want to see our teams succeed. Most of us been living in Houston for our whole lives. Haven't seen our teams win ****. Our best player leaves after 3 (healthy) seasons we are going to be butthurt about it.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

considering you're the one thats being replied to, you don't deserve much content. your posts are pretty stupid anyway. like i told you before

14. fchowd0311

Then why even bother replying dude? Are you some sort of masochist?

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

I mean there's a reason why I never initiate any replies to you. I just laugh and move on for the most part. but the times where you feel the need to say something, well you do it to yourself

16. fchowd0311

It's amazing how people can't comprehend this. Like these people have to be either transplants to Houston or Watson only fans like Clemson alumn.

If that is the case we have completely different goals in terms of the future of the Texans.

17. fchowd0311

But why keep on replying? If I'm such as waste of time does that mean your life is also a waste of time debating someone who is a waste of time?

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

cause you keep wanting to go on. if you would just shut up it would be over. I'm not even debating anything. You're pretty stupid. I could tell you that over and over tbh

19. fchowd0311

You have the power within you to not reply to me. I know you can do it.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

you feel the need for attention today for being stupid apparently.