1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[scam] British Bonanza, yes im rich!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketFire, Dec 5, 2006.

1. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

After reading so many scam letters and emails from this website i always knew that i will be a target for a scam. Well my dreams have come true. Apparently i have won 115,500.00 us dollars from a random british lotto. I have also recieved a assistance check for 2997.50 to assist me finance the international clearance fees of 2845.50 and they have told me to do it before December 12. :p

Well here is the letter of my dreams:

Bonanza 2000
    Royal British Draws
    AWARD CERTIFICATE

Ref: #CDC832331Z030
    Winner code: GC 4482

November 24,206

We are pleased to inform you that after the just concluded ROYAL LOTTO held in London, England, that you emerged as one of the winners of the British Random Draws International. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system draw from one million two hundred thousand names (1,200,000) drawn from Asia, Europe, and North America. Your name atached to ticket number 704-8043 with serial number 264-15126 drew the lucky numbers of 18-32-9-25-37 which subsequently won the lottery in the third category. You have therfore been approved for the lump sum of $115,500.00 USD. This is from a total prize of $2,450,500.00 USD shared among 23 international winners in different categories. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Assistance check of $2997.50 is enclosed to enable you finance the international clearance fees of $2845.50. Your clearance fee should be remitted (nice use of word so some people might be stupid enough to belive it) to our designated North American Agent. Consequently, you will receive a total of 115,500.00 minus $7,800. Your agent will give you further details.

We ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and money remitted to your account, as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking of advantage of the program by the participants and the public.

Contact agent DEBRA ANDERSON, of Zenith Financial Management.
    3030 Spencer Blvd, Ste 2600, Winnipeg, MB,
    Tel: 1-204-952-1761

Note that all prize money must be claimed not later than DECEMBER 12,2006. Ensure you contact your agent for the ACTIVATION AUTHORISATION of your check.

:D

So who wants to call and recieve sums of money.

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

You fool, you shouldn't have posted that number. Now the money is all mine!

3. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

^^^ I can contact them on behalf of you. Just give me 2900.00 usd for the clearance fee and i will let them give you the prize money. Contact me please! :p