1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Saw the Cat last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rox_fan_here, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

Pics of what Cuttino was licking his lips at? LOL JP. :D

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Why wasn't he practicing?

3. huslin1

huslin1 New Member

Saw the post and had to reply. I had the same thing happened in Mississippi a couple of years ago. We saw Brett Favre there and he was completely all over my fiance. He let us (her, I was along for the ride) tag along and go to some club with him. He was buying her drinks, all over her - mind you, in between his phone calls to his wife and kids. Funny - at the table, the dealer asked me OUT LOUD "isn't that your fiance?" And I said, "yeah, but that's Brett friggin Favre!"

Night ended when he slipped her his phone number and jetted. Like the man said, it's real easy to say you are going to talk shizit - harder to do it.

4. We're Back

We're Back Member

Drewdog,
    Congrats on the op to tell us for the 100000000000000000000 billionth time that Francis hit on your X-gal right in front of you while you sat on your hands like a scared child. Great story. Can't wait until the next time you smell a chance to regail us with that tired tale yet again.
    Sincerely,
    We're Back

5. shaiboy

shaiboy Member

i have to admit. sidelines is pretty cool. lots of rockets love there.

6. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Hey TedRuxpin,

Just let me know whenever you want to come down and check the place out. you can email me at khalil@livesportscafe.com or khalil@houston.rr.com and let me know when you want to come down to watch the Rockets games and ill make sure to take care of you. All the rockets fans (houston fans in general are always welcome) I am still waiting for the season to start and get this thing under the road. Even a freaking pre season game on TV would be nice to watch.

But im going to make sure i let the managers know about the deal and just say your from the BBS and they will take care of you on it. :)

7. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Since you own the place, i was wondering if it was for sale?

8. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Awwwww...... you getting jealous again? Poor thing. I thought we were over this man. Aparently your jealousy is getting the better of you again. This is a thread about meeting Cat..... I met him..... you didnt..... I wanted to share the story for some BBS'ers who maybe didnt get to read other posts..... stop sucking and get over it.

Considering you arent old enough to drink, much less make your own lunch before school, I would suggest waiting until you get your 2nd grade graduation papers before you ever post in any BBS forum again. Your HUGE 145 posts have wasted enough server space as it is.