1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

saw spoon at the galleria on sunday..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MykTek, Aug 23, 2005.

1. MykTek

MykTek Member

ya, i saw Clarence Weatherspoon at the Galleria on sunday....he was by the food court/ice rink going upstairs... man, he looks soo much bigger on TV.... lol... I was like, man, he looks kinda small... lol.. he dressed normally, just some jean shorts and a T-shirt...so he didn't stick out much... lol...just thought i saw something...

2. DaGhettoAsianFo

DaGhettoAsianFo Contributing Member

Did you talk to him? Hope he understands that it was just a salary move when we cut him... and also hope he realizes that his best day are behind him :p

3. Jayou

Jayou Member

Big surprise that he was in the food court area. :D I wish him the best in his next career....competitive eating!

4. YallMean

YallMean Member

It must be a tough life for Spoon to work in the mall after the high life of NBA.

5. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

LOL yall mean!

6. H-TOWN

H-TOWN Contributing Member

Funny... I just saw him at Lasagna House III during my lunch break. I saw this really tall guy walking out and saw that it was Spoon. He looks more trim in person. I hope he finds a new team.

7. YallMean

YallMean Member

Man, what else does he do besides eating?

8. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

:eek:

Spoon was sportin' jorts?

9. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

I heard Clarence Weatherspoon went into a restaurant. And he ate all the food in the restaurant. And they had to close the restaurant.

10. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

Thats just wrong man........check that smack at the door :rolleyes:

11. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

Man, why all da hate on the dude? I went to the Rockets fun day 2 years ago at the Dave n busters and dude was cool. He sat there and played games with the kids and was very friendly. Don't hate on the dude like that for no reason. Yeah he is not the greatest player in the world, but he had a decent career in the NBA and seems to be a good guy.

12. omax

omax Member

I agree. Stop ripping on Spoon. What the heck did he do to you?
    :confused:

13. hoopgod13

hoopgod13 Contributing Member

If rockin' jorts is wrong, I don't want to be right.

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Some "fans" are not fans at all. They're just haters. See the Moochie thread from earlier today.

Bottom line, Moochie and Weatherspoon will make more this year than the combined incomes of the haters combined. Booyah.

15. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

That reminds me of the jorts thread that got started last summer. That thread made me laugh more than any other thread ever.

16. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

i saw him at celebration station playing putt putt with some chick. probably thought it would get him some.

not really. j/k manny. ;)