1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Saw some of TEAM USA in Vegas this weekend!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by t_mac1, Jul 9, 2012.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

So I was in Vegas for 4th of July weekend, and ended up seeing a ton of Team USA players. Was definitely star struck!

Lebron leading the way for the entire group, with security guards surrounding them. They were followed like crazy. Lebron was obviously the most popular player. All the cameras were focused on him, and people were pushing like crazy to get a pic of him. Nobody cared for Kyrie Irving unfortunately.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lebron/CP3 cashing out some cash for the night.
    [​IMG]

I said "Wassup Russell Westbrook" and he turned around.
    [​IMG]

It was hard to take more pics b/c of these damn security guards.

They were ALL at the Wynn Hotel. Besides Lebron, CP3, Westbrook, Durant, Anthony Davis, Kyrie Irving, Demar Derozan, were also all at the Wynn at the same time. Seems like NBA players love the Wynn (I also saw half of the Thunder team 2 years prior after their playoff loss).

Just wanted to share my awesome experience in Vegas. Despite knowing team USA held practice in Vegas, I did not intend on seeing these guys over the weekend. I was definitely pleasantly surprised.

2 people like this.
  2. Captain Hook

Captain Hook Member

Thats pretty cool man!

3. Jamers

Jamers Member

you call westbrook in his full name?

4. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

he didn't want to confuse him with the other star nba pg named russell in the lobby

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

Almost pulled a paulwtf there with people's backs.

Did you win anything that night?

6. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

LOL. That was a fail.

Had to. I caught them immediately after watching the La Reve show. I didn't notice them at first b/c their backs were facing me. But then the crowd gradually got larger and larger. Then more security popped up.

Won $50 playing roulette. I'm a chump, mostly betting the minimum LOL.

7. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Cool story. I bet no dudes got lucky at the clubs that weekend with all the chicks trying to get some NBA ass.