1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Saudis Offer to Pay us to Invade Syria

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Sep 6, 2013.

1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Well at least it acknowledges what we are best at.

Hey I won't send my bod and I have my son aware enough not to lend his body to this type of effort.

Does anyone else find this disturbing?

BTW IIRC correctly, though the American taxpayers will eventually have to pay with interest much of the tab for Dubya's Iraq fiasco, a fair amount of the cost for our efforts was also picked up by other nations.

As we have seen, even some of the posters on this forum lent their bods for that cause. I suppose some others on the board may be willing to take up the more recent Saudi quest to depose Assad for them.

What think you all of one our best exports?

http://www.truth-out.org/buzzflash/...il-sheiks-will-pay-us-for-war-to-unseat-assad

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Yes, we know.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

This was posted and discussed in the other thread.

4. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Sorry , I will have to look for it Mods, pls merge with the Do you support military strikes against Syria? thread

#4 glynch, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013