1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

SAS responds to Calvin Murphy about Dwight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsLegend, Nov 19, 2015.

1. YallMean

YallMean Member

Give the man his job back!!!!

2. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

So I'm to bushed to even find the damn thing. SAS vs The Suits.

But this video. I am really glad I spent time with it. The BEST single shot movie I have seen yet.

go rockets I suppose. I'm down....they played just so crappy...I'm still stunned at the non-excellence even last night.

hope I'm very wrong about the young duke's early days and they find mister mojo on the road.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Random note (I hate SAS) - SAS was the only media personality that came out and defended Howard when ESPN and LA reporters blatantly manufactured a story that Dwight had changed his mind about his verbal to Houston and had gone 50/50. ESPN conveniently released that rumor while he was on a plane and out of commission. SAS had his back that day.

If you give that guy inside info he'll have your back, if you don't, you're getting knifed.

4. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

The Bob Novak of sports.