1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sarah Palin endorsements...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by fchowd0311, Sep 17, 2010.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why does it help? How does it help? What type of people fall for her politcal savvy and bright policy making skills?

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

All the bored housewives who are new to politics that base their political ideology on chain letters they see posted in their Facebook friend's status updates.

3. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

What is both odd and funny is that conservative candidates are begging Palin to come endorse them while Democratic candidates are ducking out the back door when Obama volunteers to help them. :grin:

4. Steve_Francis_rules

Does a Sarah Palin endorsement really help? I remember reading an article from mid August saying that the last few candidates Palin had endorsed all lost their primaries. Even if her candidates are doing better now, is she really that much better than 50/50?

5. Steve_Francis_rules

That's because Obama has a job right now. It's a lot harder to stay popular when you actually have to make tougher choices than what color sweater to wear during your next FOX News appearance.

6. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

saw some demographic breakdown of the teaparty, 55% were women. queen palin tweets, and the masses follow.

7. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

I think she's mostly just endorsing winners. I don't keep up with too much of who she endorses, but I know that she didn't endorse Rand Paul until he had a formidable lead.

8. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

This kind...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and oh so many more idiots...

9. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Under that logic, you must believe that Bush the Younger was working really, really hard for the country.

10. Steve_Francis_rules

I said it's hard to be popular when you have to make touch choices. I didn't say that a lack of popularity stems solely from "working hard for the country."

That said, Bush was working hard for some people in this country.

11. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Yes, about 1% of them.

12. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Sadly, this is exactly correct. I work in an environment that is predominantly female, and every single day, I hear someone come in with a new email or Facebook posting that has filled them with righteous indignation regarding our government. And every day, I direct them to the snopes.com post that inevitably blows their theories out of the water. You'd think after a few times, they would learn. But, no. They come back the next day with another load of garbage. Complete political bozos, the lot of them.

And their vote counts the same as yours and mine...

[​IMG]

13. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I guess believing in everything you believe in makes them not bozos.... :rolleyes:

14. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

No, believing BS email chains that have been completely and thoroughly debunked simply because Palin said it makes them bozos.

15. Steve_Francis_rules

That's pretty much the number I had in mind.

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Snopes is privately funded by George Soros and the Librulstanis.

17. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

O'Donnell?