1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sandy Hook Elementary School Evacuated Over Bomb Threat

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Miracles Boys33, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Miracles Boys33

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nati...-277757571.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

*sigh*

Rocket River

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Ok, now someone is just messing with them. Way to traumatize staff and kids over at an elementary school.

4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Someone is a real piece of work out there and deserves to die.

5. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

I would hate to be evacuated and sent to another school. We got evacuated out of our Middle school due to a gas leak and were all excited that we might get to go home. Instead they sent us to the local HighSchool to wait around for 3 hours.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I know someone who works there (and she survived the mass shooting).

This kind of prank call happens a *lot* there now. All the "false flag" nuts who deny any kids were killed like to prank the school, since they think they're tormenting the conspirators (as opposed to tormenting normal, good, and already traumatized teachers and kids).

In other words: ******* is too kind a word. They did find and convict one of the people, but it keeps happening.

7. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

My wife is now an elementary teacher. I hate that this is something Im concerned about. I can't know at those that worked and continue to work there feel when something like this comes up. I hope they find the f***tard that did this a throw him in jail.

8. rudan

rudan Member

The pranksters should be sent to the middle east(or Oklahoma) and let ISIS take care of them........

9. Buck Turgidson

I had no idea these people existed until this post. Did a quick google search and I wish I had taken your word for it. Damn.