1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

San Diego sucks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ubiquitin, Aug 29, 2016.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

interesting comparison.

there were times that it reminded me of galveston but thats just any ocean town probably.

even before the virus flights out of houston were below $150 per person roundtrip.. i think its even less than that now

san diego seems to generally price less than la / sf for flights from houston.

btw this was my buddies song that they played whenever he came into the whorehouse.
    and no hes from texas

but i am still thirsty

2. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I paid around 7000 southwest points round trip for each of us which I think is equivalent to $100 or so. It’s dirt cheap right now.

3. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

THERE'S SOME WHORES IN THIS HOUSE!