1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Samsung Nexus Prime

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ItsMyFault, Oct 4, 2011.

1. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Me too. GSM FTW.

3. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

This phone is simply amazing. I feel sorry for all the iPhone/Apple fanboys (myself included until last week).

Are there are widgets you guys recommend downloading? I don't have any and I can't think of anything I need.

Also, what's the official swype keyboard? There are a ton on Google Play.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

The official swype is currently not on play. They released a new beta version on their own website.

I downloaded beautiful widgets.

5. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

Should I use that keyboard or is there anything better out there. FWIW, I'm fine with the stock one.

I keep hearing about SMSCent and GoSMS or whatever they are. Is there really any point in changing my text manager? I do have SMS Popup and LiteFlow which are both awesome. I love coming back to my phone and seeing an LED notification and knowing EXACTLY what it is.

I just feel like I'm not using the phone to it's potential, which is what happens when you used nothing but the iphone for half a decade.

6. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Finally got around to trying out Jelly Bean (or technically, a ROM based on Jelly Bean) on my Nexus. Good stuff. Definitely makes me want to stick with these line of devices in the future.

7. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

just update it. works good

8. BetterThanI

Bumpity. FINALLY got an OTA install of JellyBean for Verizon. And, as expected, it is sweeeeet....

9. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

is the build JRO03O?

10. BetterThanI

Yes sir. Working great so far.