1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SAD STORY] Another murder-suicide, but this is one of a kind

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Aug 11, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Slimjim19

Slimjim19 Member

I'm Chinese, and I ****ing hate my country. Which is why i live in Canada.

1 person likes this.
  2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Just because the media doesn't report something, doesn't mean it's not there.

3. VanityHalfBlack

Oh shut the fock up!!!

4. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I am a vegetarian.

5. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

I admit, I am the only Asian that has never tried bear bile. I'm so ashamed!!! I have never even stabbed a panda in the eye. Ya know... busy with work and all. I do plan to attend one of Asia's weekly animal torture sessions someday. Of course, with over 2 billion people, we'll have to reuse dead bear's body a few times. :p

1 person likes this.
  6. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

baby seals LOL'ed

7. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

So you would prefer millions of people die slow painful deaths from cancer than millions of bears have their bile harvested? I, for one, am in favor of animal testing of pharmaceuticals. That leads to advances in human medicine but also results in the suffering of animals. Guess what? Humans > animals.

8. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

Wow, that is so sad.

9. val_modus

val_modus Member

oh ok..

10. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

Damn your an anomaly. According to this thread, this incident should be generalized to all us "crazy asians" and "freaking orientals"
    I stabbed my first panda when I was 7 and grew up on bear bile, your missing out!!

(btw i'm appalled at this story as much as the next person, I could do without the ignorant generalizations though)