1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Ryan Bernardoni] Kings could be setting up to take Ryan Anderson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jayfree, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Im starting to adopt HP's dislike for this Kelly iko guy. Worthless

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

I still hold some hope because the Kings would be involved but...yeah...

3. majicdonjuan

majicdonjuan Member

You forgot about Chris Paul.

4. finsraider

finsraider Member

LOL. Got mixed up.

5. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Actually, even the Anderson trade with the Kings will not be involving Chinanu Onuaku, I don't think it will be a big deal either.

He is a young player and trained 2 years in G league, many teams which will be tanking definitely will take him for free. It will not be hard just to hand him out for nothing.

6. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Good point.

Then Chinanu Onuaku will most likely be out and if we will get back 2 from the Kings, then Taylor and MCW will be fighting for the last spot in the training camp.

majicdonjuan likes this.
  7. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

We never signed Taylor. The report is saying he resigned in Europe.

D-rock likes this.
  8. bongman

bongman Member

some people refer to it as foreplay ;)

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

lol at that Kelly Iko tweet

Iko, just stop...

10. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

This is fantasy logic and not how markets work. For a tanking team what is the opportunity cost of taking Anderson? Nothing. So they will turn down a free draft pick? No.

11. Fantasma Negro

Lay off my dude Kelly, he's legit. What he was trying to say is Houston and Sacramento have had discussions about a potential trade involving Ryan. Obviously Morey can't make any trades until Melo is on the books for cap reasons but Kelly is just keeping your beaks wet cause "its" about to go down. Yall are gonna stop talking **** about Kels once he gets his blue check lol

12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

The trades have nothing to do with any cap situation Melo would impact. We are over the cap and will be regardless of any moves.

swoosh1014 likes this.
  13. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

You know, people want to like him, but he’s not doing himself any favors.

That tweet wording is just weird and people are telling him that, but he’s saying it’s not. If so many people don’t understand, then own it and be clear.

Kelly,

We appreciate the info, but why not be clear? You won’t get so much hate if you just shoot people straight man.

D-rock and Deckard like this.
  14. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

fair enough. not trying to hate on anyone. but i guess my point was that we know sac and houston have had trade discussions. i think this has been reported by
    yeah, i'm not trying to hate. it's just that if he's reporting that the kings and rockets have had some talks about anderson, that's not really news. and i've noticed that there's a lot of tweets kind of like that. I'm not trying to hate, but i feel like HP has a point.

15. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

No I get it and I’m there with you. He seems to tweet in a manner that would leave himself with outs. I get that he may not always be able to give all the info that he has. So just word it a little better. On top of that, don’t act like it’s clear and all he’s sharing is black and white. It’s not.

16. foggy94

foggy94 Member

Dunno if he was being playful but Feigen seemed to call him out on twitter before the draft for tweeting out names that the Rockets might pick that he just lifted from one or Feigen's articles. Kelly One Source seems desperate to be successful and seems like the kinda guy who has a chip on his shoulder so will probably make it, good luck to him. He's just throwing **** against the wall for now though until he gets big enough.

clutchdabear likes this.
  17. bratna8

bratna8 Member

18. basketballholic

The only way it is fantasy logic is if Anderson agrees a $20 million buyout so he can go sign with Sacramento for 2/20..........;)

19. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

We will need to meet Sac halfway and take on some scrub like Imon Shumpert

20. DaBeard

DaBeard Member