1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russians have compromising Trump sex tape and financial info

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I never said it's black and white. I said they lie, they do it regularly, their are US government documents showing decades of these lies (and I listed some historical examples), and they don't have a problem doing it to your or me.

I don't know or frankly care if their intelligence is faulty. I'm talking about circumstances when they act against their intelligence in favor of other interests, and in doing so they lie or they plant lies or they hire someone to lie. Again, there are several incidents just in the recent past. Off the top of my head, Saddam-AlQaeda was 100% a lie. NSA not collecting everyone's data was 100% a lie. No torture was a total fabrication, and they knew it. These lies were parroted in front of your national representatives in congress, straight to your face, not unintentionally. The lies were also fed to the media in the form of leaks or direct interviews.

They are serial liars. It annoys you to hear it from me, and that's something you need to work out regarding why you feel that way. It is absolutely true and only a blind radical nationalist would deny that making stuff up is common for the CIA, happens at least once every few years. Even if they save Americans' lives regularly - something I've not seen them do in some 50 years - it doesn't change the fact that they are comfortable constantly lying to protect themselves. This Trump case is a classic example. There is CLEALY a power struggle here where they know Trump is not going to be comfortable with the management that is loyal to establishment democrats specifically the Clintons and Obama.

Understand for a moment that the CIA is saying: we believe evidence of evidence exists, but we can't verify our claim, but maybe Trump did lewd things in Russia and Putin has him by the balls. It's insanity that they would even say that. Someone should be fired for doing that, just like Comey should be fired. But they won't be fired, this is strategy, it is part of the culture there. They receive intelligence on the regular, they allegedly tend to hold onto it until it can be verified, but have elected not to do so in this case.

But instead of looking at this in a rational way, taking their history into consideration, you are trying to deepen another gap between you and I. And all I'm saying is: these guys have f*cked Americans before, and they will do it again in the same pattern. Instead of bickering about a rumor with no basis whatsoever, get your **** together cause things are looking unusually unstable. It's almost like you're trained to respond to this kind of thing with divisiveness. You are pushing for taking sides vs you fellow Americans, and I am advising against it. The irony is unbelievable.

nono likes this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

wouldabeen23 and B-Bob like this.
  4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I don't know why you posted that "sandwich" thing but I celebrate it's appearance and your right to share that in the land of the free and the home of the twitter.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It looks disgustingly delicious.

6. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

My sarcasm meter may need calibration, but he posted it because it's known as the "Double Down"....

B-Bob likes this.
  7. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

Much like the Orangutan-in-Chief's combover.

8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I don't know. Nothing seems to touch this guy. We're through the looking glass. Up is down. Black is white. And something like Donald Trump is in the White House thanks in great part to the intervention of the FBI on one hand and the Kremlin on the other....and all the fools who couldn't be bothered to vote for Hillary.

My wife takes classes at HCC. One class she had last semester was almost completely African American students. The white male liberal teacher (it's a Human Services class) talked animatedly on Election Day about how he went to vote (for Hillary of course). My wife was the only other enthused individual (we had voted early). Not even a hint of interest in that class, which assuredly turned out in force 4 years ago and 8 years ago.

This is what we get. A dude who humiliates a disabled man and rides 5 years of outrageous lies about Obama's citizenship (I'm related to some of the fools who believed Trump) into the White House.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Part of it is real, so... can't be completely dismissed now. Crazy.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

For the first time, US investigators say they have corroborated some of the communications detailed in a 35-page dossier compiled by a former British intelligence agent, multiple current and former US law enforcement and intelligence officials tell CNN

But the intercepts do confirm that some of the conversations described in the dossier took place between the same individuals on the same days and from the same locations as detailed in the dossier, according to the officials.

The corroboration, based on intercepted communications, has given US intelligence and law enforcement "greater confidence" in the credibility of some aspects of the dossier as they continue to actively investigate its contents, these sources say.

US intelligence officials emphasize the conversations were solely between foreign nationals, including those in or tied to the Russian government, intercepted during routine intelligence gathering.

Until now, US intelligence and law enforcement officials have said they could not verify any parts of the dossier.

Officials who spoke to CNN cautioned they still have not reached any judgment on whether the Russian government has any compromising information about the President.

One of the officials stressed to CNN they have not corroborated "the more salacious things" alleged in the dossier.

10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

How long before president put a stop to this nonsense by firing everyone involved in the investigations?

11. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

jfc these intel chiefs keep leaking/pitching the same story to the media over and over and they keep running it over and over

12. Dei

Dei Member

Liberals are trying the shotgun approach with Trump, to see what sticks. How many talking points have they dropped? Remember a while back they were saying Trump was softening his positions and duped the people who elected him? Ask them about it now and they'll just play dumb.

Absolutely no shame nor credibility these people.

#232 Dei, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    cml750 likes this.
  13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I believe it's marketed as the "double down."

14. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

What exact part is real? Proof that Russian officials talked to other Russian officials? Seriously? This is news worthy? These are intelligence agents. I would at least HOPE some of this is true.

Its ridiculous of the amount of stuff some people find news worthy. With all the ridiculous noise the left puts out, nobody will know the truth about anything Trump does.

cml750 likes this.
  15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

The part where this is no longer completely fake news or unsubstantiated rumors, when most of us were having a fun time with it? Or, were you one of the few that thought some of it was real, even though none of it was substantiated?

Actually, all you have to do is stick to simple fact and you can know. I know Trump make that hard with his team lying left and right, but if you dig hard enough, you can find out what's true or not.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

did Trump take it in the but or something in these tapes?

18. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

So liberals are just as hypocritical as conservatives. Wow.

If Trump was a Dem...

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I don't know, but that's what some very smart people are saying.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  20. Dei

Dei Member

What're you talking about?